Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Nomination no. 1 Tesla music

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
That is an amazing song! I was listening to it in the car as well that first day, and was right on the fence of putting that up there with the other two. I was sad to see Slacker doesn't let you play the same song over again as much as you like. I think I could ride with those three for a couple of hours, maybe even eight hours straight when I head north to visit family. If anyone knows how to repeat a song with Slacker as much as you like, please let me know!
you can only do it if you upgrade to a Slacker Premium account. Then you can create playlists on your phone, tablet, or computer and access them in the car (you have to log out and back in).

Wow, a lot of my favorites have been covered. How about Steppenwolf (Born to be Wild, Magic Carpet Ride) although my favorite is the live version of Monster? If you think the Model S is a plane without wings then Pink Floyd - Learning to Fly.

For those with a P85D I submit the The Who - Won't Get Fooled Again at about 7:45 into the song when flooring it from a standing start. www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHhrZgojY1Q
ah, Learning to Fly is one of my all-time favorite songs ever.

I love this song! I was attacked by a moderator today for starting a thread in "off topic" that Tesla should buy it and make an ad. (attacked because it had been suggested before - apparently its a big no-no around here to post something old news!)

Umm. Attacked? It was simply pointed out that had been posted before. Nothing wrong with that.

I love this song! I was attacked by a moderator today for starting a thread in "off topic" that Tesla should buy it and make an ad. (attacked because it had been suggested before - apparently its a big no-no around here to post something old news!)

Was this the attack? I saw it as helpful (other links in there). I'm trying to figure out how you felt attacked ...

Screen Shot 2015-05-28 at 5.20.54 PM.png

Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned for the irony.

Fuel - Metallica

Metallica - Fuel [Official Music Video] - YouTube

With the high def sound package, turning up the bass and treble...this is a very fun one to pound out. Although it's a little funny singing the chorus in the Tesla:

On I burn
Fuel is pumping engines
Burning hard, loose and clean
And on I burn
Churning my direction
Quench my thirst with gasoline

So gimme fuel
Gimme fire
Gimme that which I desire