Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owner config invites have begun!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes, but what does it say now?
I can't find out what it is now that I've configured. Also, I chose loan too (even though I will likely handle it outside Telsa) and that says "PENDING". Is this the same for others?

It doesn't say estimated delivery anywhere. That disappears once you configure. Don't think that suddenly someone looked at your configuration and updated it with any real information. Read all the VIN threads and you'll see no one knows much. Except that 3-6 seems about right. I selected cash so I am not sure but for trade in it shows "pending." I believe that just means what it says...it is pending until payment is finalized. My trade in is pending until it is finalized.

Everyone make sure to update the invite spreadsheet. Based upon the number of reports it really looks like this batch of invites is much larger than any of the previous ones.
Updated.
Anyone who is better versed in all the data / graphs that the spreadsheet shows, I'd be interested to see how big the latest invite set was and any other info it shows!

I got my invite too!
Ordered:
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Long Range Battery
  • Rear Wheel Drive
  • Black Interior
  • Deep Blue Metallic Paint
  • Premium Upgrades
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels

Non-owner. Line waiter. Atlanta GA. Mar - May 2018 estimate.
I was probably 50th in line at the Marietta store.

Reactions: Kipp