Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non Owner - Just Placed my Order

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I got my invite today as well. Non owner. Held place in line for AWD :(

I am a non owner and was 3rd on the line in Bklyn, NY and just received my invite to configure.
I will also be holding my place in line for the AWD.

I reserved before 11am here in Las Vegas. I checked my account and ordering is not available to me yet. I'm waiting for the white interior though, anyway.

Excellent excellent, keep waiting. Each person waiting is another one I don't have to wait for...

Have a deadline to get rid of TDI, so need to get mine asap.

BUT not too soon, I actually broke my fibula and tore my deltoid ligament on my right ankle and then got a plate and nine screws put in... so I cannot drive for another month, and will have to change shoes before driving until at least May... so it would be cruel if I got my invitation in that window...

Reactions: IdaX
I waited overnight and was first in the store at 10 am pacific and out by 10:02. I got no invite yet, but I checked online and there it was, ready to configure. Took a few minutes to get thru all the pages, but the ordering was very fast. Just all the delivery info was slow. Thankfully I was waiting at the tire shop for them to fix my slow leak in the Sprinter.

-Randy