Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-owners, did you get invite to configure?

Non-owner, received invite to configure?

• Yes

Votes: 24 9.6%
  • No

Votes: 225 90.4%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Tesla: Did you try to defrost your roof with boiling water?

Owner:Yeah.

Tesla: Are you a Model S/X owner?

Owner:Yeah.

Tesla: Ok, thats all that matters to us. It's covered!

Day 1 line waiter. Dec-Feb window, waiting (im)patiently.... Trying to stay busy until then by getting NEMA 14-50 installed, buying accessories etc..:)
Quick Q:
If I get invite to configure, and I decide to wait for white interior (assuming it's not available when I get invite), I assume/hope I am going to retain my place in line for when the white interior is available?

I was thinking there would be more activity on this thread since the news on non-owners getting invites hit a week ago

Whatever results can be obtained from these sort of polls pales in comparison to the amount of data you can get from the invite spreadsheet: 12-28-17 New Invite / Configuring / Delivery Spreadsheet

There’s just under 2100 entries in there from people with Model 3 reservations. It’s the best and most comprehensive data set we have available and it makes polls like the one in this thread pretty pointless. Go check out the spreadsheet for yourself and add your own info to it if you haven’t already. It’s really quite impressive what the Model 3 community has assembled.