Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Non-performance MY delivery emails going out

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I reserved a non-performance white with black interior LR AWD with FSD on 3/19/19. I live 20 miles from Fremont. No email yet. :-(
I realize this is of no help to you. But it makes me feel better that someone so close has not gotten their email yet. I am wondering if they are using a randomized draw system. As order date and pickup location no longer seem to make any difference at all.

Illinois, Blue, Black interior, FSD, induction wheels. Nice surprise this morning. Still on the fence with the wheels. Hated the Aero's so piad $1500 for 19" wheels back in October. Now upgraded to 20" for same price but would have likely saved the $1500 and not upgraded at all to get Gemini wheels. Unclear if pulling those off now drops my price $510, $1500, or delays delivery if the induction wheels are going out first. I was hoping to see the wheel options in the flesh but might not happen before the delivery is scheduled. I did see that the 20" tires are comparable in price to the 19" ones but haven't seen anything about a loss of range or ride harshness.

And I think people need to be posting their wheels too....it seems that only 20" wheels are being delivered? Has anyone received an email that ordered 19" wheels?
I think you are exactly right- its the 20 vs the 19. The thing was I upgraded I think the 18" to the 19" in the preorder and then Tesla changed the 19->20 and 18-19... and I really just wanted the 19 so I downgraded.

Received my email this morning
  • Long Range All-Wheel Drive
  • Pearl White Paint
  • 20’’ Induction Wheels
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Five Seat Interior
  • Autopilot
  • Full Self-Driving Capability
Original order during the announcement, but changed the configuration from performance to long range awd 2/12/2020.

I got my email yesterday, but I'm yet to hear back. I ordered:

Model Y
Long Range All-Wheel Drive Performance
Red Multi-Coat Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Full Self-Driving Capability