Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Carolina Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Looks like Raleigh is currently doing March and early April orders. I was hopeful they’d be on May orders soon as I’m May 1. In the main thread some May folks have their VINs but in other cities. Im predicting a week or two for me but still have fingers crossed.

Hi fellow NC orderers! Woke to the blue button this morning - ordered 3/31, MSM/black LR, 5, no FSD no hitch, vin 191XXX. No text or email to schedule pickup and I’m leaving out of RDU on a trip Sunday morning so kinda sweating it out here but wanted you to know if you’re still waiting, it’s going to happen soon so get your ducks in a row! Sending everyone VIN vibes!

Reactions: StdyFriend
Stopped by the Raleigh SC a few minutes ago and had one of the SA's there check if mine arrived yet. Seems like everyone has been doing the same thing because the guy seemed annoyed from people coming in to check 😁 Mine isn't there yet though... maybe tomorrow!

• Funny
Reactions: nabsher
Took delivery this morning. So far, the only issue we have found is with the mobile charger itself. The pins are misaligned so only charging at 6 mi/hr right now. Have a mobile service scheduled already to get that replaced, not driving an hour back to Raleigh to replace it. There was a delivery of MY as we were leaving. No PPF or mudflaps on mine.

Reactions: LwlPeak
I got the email to schedule my pickup, but bank is saying it can take them up to 48 hours to finalize the loan docs. Said I 'may' see them tomorrow, but if not it'll be Tuesday since Mon is a holiday. So not sure if I book a Sunday pickup and hope they come in, or just push to Wed, which I really don't want to do!

Has anyone moved a pickup appointment? Or is that even an option?

I got the email to schedule my pickup, but bank is saying it can take them up to 48 hours to finalize the loan docs. Said I 'may' see them tomorrow, but if not it'll be Tuesday since Mon is a holiday. So not sure if I book a Sunday pickup and hope they come in, or just push to Wed, which I really don't want to do!

Has anyone moved a pickup appointment? Or is that even an option?
I’m picking up Monday. SA scheduled me.