Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

North Texas waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
They just put me back a month !

was 9/16 --> 9/30

is 10/9 --> 10/29
Oh, very disappointing, I empathize, no one really knows how this works, people with July OD got VIN.
I am next in line here; with a less popular color option, well, I am not counting on it anymore, let it come when it comes.

We are in no hurry, bored of existing ICE cars but they still work and with work from home, not much commute. I was checking F-150 PowerBoost Hybrid, same price as MY; decent options like use as emergency generator and it can go 700 miles with one fill, I was thinking we will have more time for gardening as long as work from home continues, this makes more sense, our current need of hauling garden supplies etc. Bad idea and my wife does not agree, why did I even consider switching, this wait is killing all the EV excitement.

I hope you got other arrangements for commute.

I rang the gallery and service number for Plano:

Told them I worked across the street so could walk over to pick it up vs take a day off work to sit at home waiting for them…
They said the SC is literally full so can have me take delivery at a close-by supercharger. Works for me. I also got the 1.24% @65 months DCU offer and have sent it to rate match to see if they’d match it at 72 or 60 months. Fingers crossed- I was told I’ll have a decsion by Friday a most.

They said the SC is literally full so can have me take delivery at a close-by supercharger. Works for me. I also got the 1.24% @65 months DCU offer and have sent it to rate match to see if they’d match it at 72 or 60 months. Fingers crossed- I was told I’ll have a decsion by Friday a most.
Take delivery at a supercharger?! Never heard of that!

I assume you were planning to collect from a Fort Worth SC?

Tesla matched at 1.24% at 72 months and updated the account - that was surprisingly quick 👍

Reactions: chand
I'm picking up at the North Park address in dallas.

Too bad I'll be out of town tomorrow or I could have gone over there early, pretended to be your SA and said "I'm afraid there's been a problem . . ." 😈

If this is your first time to North Park, you might consider getting there a little early and taking some time to wonder around. It's not bad for a shopping center and has lots of artwork, sculptures and floral arrangements on display

Hope it all works out for you