Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For those taking delivery soon. When you uploaded and entered your insurance info did you get a green check? My 6 month insurance is set to expire July 28 and after uploading it says it’s expiring soo and ask me to update it.
Yes…and then it also said it was expiring soon, so I updated the info and documents to make it OK again…only to be told by my Service Advisor that NYS is strict for insurance/registration (he only had the original document I uploaded). I reminded him of the new document…only to be told there was something wrong with that one too…it was like jumping through hoops to give him what he needed. Good luck 🍀😬

Back in March, Telsa stated its current Fremont output is 600,000 per year with 500,000 of that being model 3 and Y. Anyone know what the split is? 50/50 between 3 and Y? If so, Fremont is producing almost 700 Y's per day. I'm on day 210. That means about 145,000 Y's have been produced since my order. LOL

Reactions: Stardew