Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sure it will come. At least you got the VIN. I'm still waiting on mine and haven't even received the trade-in text yet either.
So true! Happy to have a VIN but this short term wait is killing me.

Hopefully you get a VIN soon!!

ETA:
I didn’t ever get a trade in text, I was emailed by my service centre back in June asking if I had a trade. But nothing since then….could be cause I don’t have one. But I have seen others who never had a trade get the text as well.

Reactions: maggit13
So true! Happy to have a VIN but this short term wait is killing me.

Hopefully you get a VIN soon!!

ETA:
I didn’t ever get a trade in text, I was emailed by my service centre back in June asking if I had a trade. But nothing since then….could be cause I don’t have one. But I have seen others who never had a trade get the text as well.
Ok good to know. I guess I'll contact them about my trade in once my VIN is assigned.

Ordered MYLR(no FSD) on 10/12/2021. After almost 11+ months waiting and 10+ EDD changes, called Tesla today and was told that the tentative delivery is on 10/6. My account shows 10/1 - 10/16. Was also told I'll receive VIN 2 weeks prior to the DD. Not sure how reliable the info is but have no choice but to believe it.

Reactions: MyMY22 and MizzleD
Ordered MYLR(no FSD) on 10/12/2021. After almost 11+ months waiting and 10+ EDD changes, called Tesla today and was told that the tentative delivery is on 10/6. My account shows 10/1 - 10/16. Was also told I'll receive VIN 2 weeks prior to the DD. Not sure how reliable the info is but have no choice but to believe it.
I recommand adding FSD and remove it once you get the VIN...

My mind is blown that there are people still waiting for delivery following an order in October 2021. I thought you would all have your cars by now. Incredible!!! I had ordered my Long Range on Oct 1st and gave up in April and switched to a Performance. VIN less than 24 hours later. Delivery on April 23rd and I have been loving this car. I just cant believe some of you are still waiting. I would switch to a Performance model because you will get October 2021 pricing.

My mind is blown that there are people still waiting for delivery following an order in October 2021. I thought you would all have your cars by now. Incredible!!! I had ordered my Long Range on Oct 1st and gave up in April and switched to a Performance. VIN less than 24 hours later. Delivery on April 23rd and I have been loving this car. I just cant believe some of you are still waiting. I would switch to a Performance model because you will get October 2021 pricing.
I would if the Performance was offered with 7 seats 😭

I really do hope you get your car soon! 🤞I found my VIN in the source code on Sept 1 and my EDD was Sept 5-16 but that morning it had changed to Sept 7-11.