Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
But it means nothing. Just think of all the EDDs we have all seen. Whatever those EDDs in the March 2022 thread may be mean nothing because most will also change just like ours have.
We’ll see, it’s just so wild that such an advanced tech company like Tesla can’t even figure out how to prioritize orders. I still can’t believe with the record breaking deliveries they are still this backlogged. Crazy times!

But it means nothing. Just think of all the EDDs we have all seen. Whatever those EDDs in the March 2022 thread may be mean nothing because most will also change just like ours have.
Can I say it's a means of operation? After you make the order, you will arrive at the collection date very early. After waiting for two months, it will be delayed, but there will be price increases every few months. In fact, orders have piled up very late`

10/7 OD, and I’ve seen people with my exact config and later EDD on Reddit take delivery.

Tesla’s system is ****ed
see...this is the part that infuriates me. i'd be fine with the wait, if people with my exact config and LATER OD and Profile Complete Date weren't getting their cars before me....that's messed up. I can handle, to some degree, a shipment of vehicles to a specific region...other than that...it's messed up.

Pretty upset, this will be the forth Tesla I have bought. This Model Y I ordered back in October 10th was to replace a 2016 Model S that got totaled last March by a Semi pulling a PIT maneuver on my Wife. Original EDD APRIL, it has fluctuated between Feb and May over the past 5 months. Yesterday it was updated with an EDD of May-June. Found out they are prioritizing people purchasing FSD and bumping those who have not.

To confirm this I added FSD yesterday and My EDD was moved to next week! This is ridiculous, they have the same car they agreed to sell me 5 months ago ready next week but want me to pay $10,000 for a feature I am not going to use? The FSD has similar capabilities my 2016 Models S with AP 1 had. Not sure I want to move forward with the purchase, might just keep driving the POS I3 i bought to wait out the Cybertruck (but now considering a Rivian instead).

Last edited:
Pretty upset, this will be the forth Tesla I have bought. This Model Y I ordered back in October 10th was to replace a 2016 Model S that got totaled last March by a Semi pulling a PIT maneuver on my Wife. Original EDD APRIL, it has fluctuated between Feb and May over the past 5 months. Yesterday was updated with an EDD of May-June. Found out they are prioritizing people purchasing FSD and buying those who have not.

To confirm this I added FSD yesterday and My EDD was moved to next week! This is ridiculous, they have the same car they agreed to sell me 5 months ago ready next week but want me to pay $10,000 for a feature I am not going to use? The FSD has similar capabilities my 2016 Models S with AP 1 had. Not sure I want to move forward with the purchase, might just keep driving the POS I3 i bought to wait out the Cybertruck (but now considering a Rivian instead).
I feel you but that is the business. You want it quicker get ready to pay up. By the way I am in the same boat with you. Waiting for MY OD 8/10

• Disagree
Reactions: MyEarHurts
I know business, make the money! But you are pissing off customers that have supported your business right as competition is actually worth looking into. I was one who thought it was despicable when dealers were making “market adjustments” last year and was glad I bought a model Y just to see my order get bumped and bumped again.

see...this is the part that infuriates me. i'd be fine with the wait, if people with my exact config and LATER OD and Profile Complete Date weren't getting their cars before me....that's messed up. I can handle, to some degree, a shipment of vehicles to a specific region...other than that...it's messed up.
It is the FSD money grab they are doing right now. Infuriating!

Reactions: advocate8
Only change made yesterday was adding FSD ($10,000)
02DB99D3-3951-48B2-8E92-C18D0169261C.jpeg