Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
how do i get texts from tesla? since ordering i have never received any sort of text. do i need to add it?
Usually about a month out, they will start texting you about trade in. Not everyone seems to get this text, but they also text when VIN is assigned and when to schedule a delivery date. Personally the only text I’ve ever gotten, was a test text my essay sent me because I thought it was not working for me.

Reactions: SMay24
i feel like we haven’t updated our EDD’s in a minute. what’s everyone’s EDD and OD. Please also include if you have FSD.
OD: 10/18, White, White/Black, 20in, FSD added 3/26,
EDD: July 12 - September 6
picking up from Jackson Mississippi showroom
MYLR - No FSD - No Tow - Metallic Silver/Black - 5 Seat - Gemini Wheels
OD 10/9/21 - EDD 03/01/22 - 03/29/22 02/11/22 - 03/11/22 - March 02 - March 30- April 21 - May 19 - March 29 - March 31 - April 19 - May 24 - No VIN
Pickup from Mt. Kisco New York

i feel like we haven’t updated our EDD’s in a minute. what’s everyone’s EDD and OD. Please also include if you have FSD.
I have a better idea. Add it to your signature so every time you post, EDD and your config will be there. See my signature below.

Reactions: Ray_R
Model Y LR - 5 seat
White exterior
White interior
20” Induction
Tow
No FSD

Order Date - 10/3/2021
Original EDD - April 2022
10/5 - March 20 to April 17
10/12 - March 6 to April 3
Early Jan - June
2/13 - Feb 27 to March 13
2/18 - June
2/22 - June 20 or July 18
2/26 - June
3/12 - September 18 to October 16

Ohio.

Reactions: alyssavega3
Yup. Mine offered. Others have gone that route. And another in chat flatly said it was doable.
It takes me a try or two…using safari on Mac.
Chrome might be better choice. But it can be done either way.
I have been trying with Chrome, Firefox and Edge. None of them work. I have tried with both the shortcut and the listed url and none have let me do it yet. I even spoke to multiple SA and they said that if I made any change that would be changing the date to now and pay the price difference that is listed now. I do not want that. Are there any other options that anyone can think of? I heard that some people have said that they have asked the SA to remove the finance option so the edit design will appear. Is that an option that others have done?

Model Y LR - 5 seat
White exterior
White interior
20” Induction
Tow
No FSD

Order Date - 10/3/2021
Early Jan - June
2/18 - June
2/26 - June

Ohio.
I spoke to a new MYLR (white/black/19) owner today in Ohio, he picked up his car 3-4 weeks ago and said he ordered it back in July. I also went to the showroom today and they said most people getting all of the cars (and there were many) are from like July/August. No real answers re: EDD; they just said that I have a higher priority somethingsomething bc of how long ago I ordered. They seem to think I’ll get it much sooner but hey, you never know.

I spoke to a new MYLR (white/black/19) owner today in Ohio, he picked up his car 3-4 weeks ago and said he ordered it back in July. I also went to the showroom today and they said most people getting all of the cars (and there were many) are from like July/August. No real answers re: EDD; they just said that I have a higher priority somethingsomething bc of how long ago I ordered. They seem to think I’ll get it much sooner but hey, you never know.
I spoke with a MYLR owner yesterday and I was not able to speak with him very long but he said that he ordered in October as well (not sure the exact date) and he said that his EDD was August but then half way through Feb. he got a VIN. He said that he was very surprised. His was white/black with 19" tires. Not sure about any other options. I really wanted to ask about FSD but I was unable to. My thought is that would be the only reason he got it so early. I am hopeful but not expecting.

Reactions: MizzleD
Most of those changed their orders from MYLR to MYP, that is why they got VINed so soon. It’s using original order date.
Has anyone confirmed this? Ordered a MYLR on 10/8 and regret not buying a MYP, but I’ve hesitated to upgrade because I don’t want to lose my place in line. My SA said that changing wheels or colors would bump me to the back of the line, but I didn’t ask about upgrading to MYP.

Has anyone confirmed this? Ordered a MYLR on 10/8 and regret not buying a MYP, but I’ve hesitated to upgrade because I don’t want to lose my place in line. My SA said that changing wheels or colors would bump me to the back of the line, but I didn’t ask about upgrading to MYP.
From what I’ve seen on here, west coast people with older ODs like yours who change to MYP have gotten their VINs almost immediately. I’m sure partially because of the EOQ push.

I have been trying with Chrome, Firefox and Edge. None of them work. I have tried with both the shortcut and the listed url and none have let me do it yet. I even spoke to multiple SA and they said that if I made any change that would be changing the date to now and pay the price difference that is listed now. I do not want that. Are there any other options that anyone can think of? I heard that some people have said that they have asked the SA to remove the finance option so the edit design will appear. Is that an option that others have done?
This just isn’t the case. I popped up my order screen again just to make sure. My SAs were explicit. dunno what the issue is for you. put two windows up, log in to your Tesla account in one and leave it up, use that link to paste in the other, it will likely give an error etc, then go into where you pasted it and lop off anything before http. if that doesn’t work, lop off everything before www. This always works for me, takes a little fiddling but always.
and the SAs may be misunderstanding your question. cant help you any more than that and saying everything ei have said about the SAs I dealt with is true and multiple people here had the link work. that’s it,

Model Y LR - 5 seat
White exterior
White interior
20” Induction
Tow
No FSD

Order Date - 10/3/2021
Early Jan - June
2/18 - June
2/26 - June

Ohio.
I just got my EDD updated around 10am this morning, back to June!

Reactions: carlos31820