Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

October 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Still, there's no way he/she was next in line and that config of MSM and MYLR have been selling like hot cakes and orders as far back as Aug are pending.
I totally agree they should assign the VIN to the next person(s) inline or atleast reach out and ask if the person(s) are interested but it looks like once the car is onsite tesla doesn't want it to sit on the lot for another minute and just wants anyone to pick it up which may be understandable during EOQ push but other than that not fair to other people in Queue. Definitely another case of Tesla's awful customer service.

Reactions: stinkycheese
I just got the trade in text from Tesla. I have heard that they are lower than other places but I’m all for accepting a lower offer if it helps me get the Y faster.. any proof that trading in speeds things up or slows it down?
Just say NO. Even if you want to see their offer, just say No and you can add the trade in after you get a VIN.

For the record, their trade in offer is almost always lower than what you can do with Carmax and others.

how are you looking through source code?

Please show
Goto the web page where you see the EDD,, right click and select view page source.. it will open another tab with the source code for the page. Then search for the following..... "vin":

If it says null next to that text, then there is no VIN. Honestly i don't know why people even bother looking in there but that's how you do it.

Reactions: Tezla.
“delivery center” = Mt. Kisco, correct?
I hope it works out for you, but I can’t help thinking that if they gotta line up more than one Carrier delivery, they’ll expedite mine to get a “two-fer” deal from the 3rd party Carrier☺️ (Hope that doesn’t slow your delivery down)😳.
Good luck!
Haha maybe! I’m not sure how it all works or even what kind of truck they use but it’d be smart to put them both on the same truck! And yes delivery center = Mt Kisco

Glad to see Oct ODs VINs going out 😀
I have an OD of 10/28/2021 (Base Blue MYLR) but I finished my profile with trade in and financing in mid-Nov. Later in Jan 2022 I removed everything and set financing to cash and no trade in after talking to an SA. My EDD unfortunately moved from March to June. Now it’s at May 30 - Jun 27. No movement on it since Jan 2022.

The SA said it’ll start narrowing once you get closer. So I guess I’m still waiting. Delivery in SF Bay Area.

Anybody else in the same boat?