Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Octopus Founders - a little thankyou from Octopus

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
IMG_1723.jpeg
This arrived in post today. Not sure what I’ll do with it though. Scratch or stick… what surprises lay hidden?

Anyone got any earlier than first 8000?

Reactions: Ricecooker
I also got this in the post today, having inexplicably received the points a few days ago. I'd already banked them before I was offered today's opportunity to exchange them for a T-shirt. I really rate Octopus, but this seems like unnecessary waste to me. I haven't scratched off the map yet, but in the end it looks like everything will end up in the bin or recycling. I'll see if I can find a neighbour whose kid who fancies a small octopus finger puppet.

Reactions: roadcred
Not sure if the same where you live, but the volume of junk mail we get weekly in our post is a far far greater issue than a one-off mailing from Octopus, who are attempting to bring a small amount of cheer to their early pioneer customers.
You could try this: Royal Mail opt out.

Not trying to divert the thread or start a discussion. For information only, and I admit there are downsides in that you might just miss something you wanted - if you read it before throwing it.

Reactions: KennethS
You could try this: Royal Mail opt out.

Not trying to divert the thread or start a discussion. For information only, and I admit there are downsides in that you might just miss something you wanted - if you read it before throwing it.
I filled that in several years ago. It made not the slightest difference. We have a different postie most days - the chance of any communication needed to make sure these opt-outs are heeded is approx. zero. RM rely on their income from all the junk ad material, so I suspect they treated my copy of the form in the same way as we all treat the daily pile which comes through the door ;)

I filled that in several years ago. It made not the slightest difference. We have a different postie most days - the chance of any communication needed to make sure these opt-outs are heeded is approx. zero. RM rely on their income from all the junk ad material, so I suspect they treated my copy of the form in the same way as we all treat the daily pile which comes through the door ;)
I'm sure it varies. We filled it in and now see very little.

Reactions: KennethS and Burley