Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

OFFICIAL BUTTON WATCH

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Such polarity!

I wish I could point this out to the whole world: Elon is Tesla AI’s parent.

If you’ve had a kid, you know the awe of seeing your child’s first rudimentary drawing. It is a masterpiece. You are continually mindblown by your child’s progress.

To the outside world, your child’s drawing is a crude scribble.

But you believe in your child. And in Tesla/Musk’s case, your child is literally entirely modifiable ad infinitum, to enhance fine motor skills. And as your child progresses, you learn how to track your child’s progress objectively so that you yourself can make increasingly accurate predictions about your child’s skills.
Except Tesla showed a computer generated drawing but told us that his child who is only couple years old actually drew it and you all can have it for only $10k? Drawing is all ready except regulatory approval.

I'm still under the impression/guidance 75% that Elon meant "a week from [next] Friday" since he posted it ON Friday while referring to itself in the explicit... I'd expect the word "today" instead of "Friday" if referring to, well, a week from today (last week). I hate that ambiguity, though... it was almost intentionally so.

Would be nice if it were today, but I'm definitely not holding my breath tonight.

I'm still under the impression/guidance 75% that Elon meant "a week from [next] Friday" since he posted it ON Friday while referring to itself in the explicit... I'd expect the word "today" instead of "Friday" if referring to, well, a week from today (last week). I hate that ambiguity, though... it was almost intentionally so.

Would be nice if it were today, but I'm definitely not holding my breath tonight.
It seems that you’re right. Why couldn’t he just post a date lmao especially when there are so many time zones reading that

• Love
Reactions: FalconFour
My roommate read a post that it’ll be 12:00am pacific time. Not going to lie I’m not expecting it to be any other time because usually that’s when things release (not only Tesla) is pacific time. On the same article he read it said its all going to be done for every car emediatly then. I hope what read is true but only time will tell :)

• Funny
Reactions: Cheburashka
My roommate read a post that it’ll be 12:00am pacific time. Not going to lie I’m not expecting it to be any other time because usually that’s when things release (not only Tesla) is pacific time. On the same article he read it said its all going to be done for every car emediatly then. I hope what read is true but only time will tell :)
If he posted in pacific then that would make today, Friday, the Friday lol

It’s Friday in eastern where I am lol. What I meant was if he posted in Pacific then he posted that on a Thursday, which means it would be a week from that Friday and not a week from today Friday.
I understand your point however whereever and whenever he posted doesn’t matter the article my roommate read is that it’ll be released pacific time that’s all I meant. I’m completely unaware of that article was accurate just trying to spread some hope that’s all. Let’s hope it’s right :) no offense meant at all

I understand your point however whereever and whenever he posted doesn’t matter the article my roommate read is that it’ll be released pacific time that’s all I meant. I’m completely unaware of that article was accurate just trying to spread some hope that’s all. Let’s hope it’s right :) no offense meant at all
What a bummer :) looks like it was wrong. I didn’t get it personally atleast :)