Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Oh look, yet ANOTHER FSD Beta (wheel cover curbing) Collision

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

I edited the thread title. Originally it was…Oh look, yet ANOTHER FSD Collision.

I had a tough time deciding between this new…Oh look, yet ANOTHER FSD Beta (wheel cover curbing) Collision…and…Oh look, yet ANOTHER Anti FSD clickbait title.

I am still looking for the opposing thread called…Oh look, yet ANOTHER FSD Turn that didn’t curb my wheels.

Oh look, YET ANOTHER exaggerated thread and title by a questionable user that does not have FSD nor use it. Odd how you vest so much of your time to irrelevant tabloid topics.
LOL....huge FanBoy vibes....thou shalt not criticize Musk, the emerald mine inheritor who sued his way into Tesla's founders circle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Atleast FSD knew something was wrong. Very important to be vigilant and ready to take over when testing Beta. Esp., at intersections.

1651851073598.png

Can we get this thread changed from "FSD Runs Stop Signs" to "FSD only runs the occasional stop sign sometimes, and only in very rare instances, and even then, it's probably the drivers fault, definitely not Elons".

Thanks
See, the alternative TITLE suggestion you provided is 10X longer than the BODY of your OP ("let the excuses begin"). The body of the other post is 250X longer than yours. I don't know about you, but I see "good faith" in one of them.

The CyberTruck will just run them over.
I'm really not a fan of FSD, which is why I didn't purchase it with my Model Y. If I want to test it out, or use it for a month when I'll be doing long drives, I'll subscribe for a month, I sure as hell won't pay $12,000.

On my Tesla Cybertruck order, it was $7,000, but I still don't honestly plan to purchase it. When I placed the order for the CT, the FSD could be ordered and then deleted prior to taking delivery.

Reactions: 2101Guy
correction. I implied earlier that the rate of persons opting to get FSD was 10%.

I was wrong, and I apologize.

It's 7%.

7% does imply that Tesla owners haven’t been duped by the name and ‘marketing’...with 7% thinking it will be useful or/and fun👍😀

• Funny
Reactions: 2101Guy
All I care about is: did the person, who is in FSD Beta, press the report button immediately after the incident? People need to remember to report issues!!!
But then their hand would be off the wheel "(keep both hands on the wheel at all times") AND they would not be paying full attention to the road AND they would most likely be looking at the screen. (while the car ran into a pole or collided with a concrete curb, destroying multiple wheel covers).

• Funny
Reactions: DocRob and COS Blue
7% does imply that Tesla owners haven’t been duped by the name and ‘marketing’...with 7% thinking it will be useful or/and fun👍😀
Whats funny? Usually when software gets soooo much better? With soooo many multiple "this one is fire" updates? With soooo much progress? The take rate goes up with software....

Unless....

All I care about is: did the person, who is in FSD Beta, press the report button immediately after the incident? People need to remember to report issues!!!
I doubt it, he was probably too busy checking that his camera got the recording so he could post it later :rolleyes:
A bit like he was too concerned with how the video looked to bother holding the steering wheel.

Reactions: father_of_6
Yes, but the price is "a fraction of the value as Robotaxi (coming soon) will generate hundreds of thousands to the owner". So one would think the take rate would be reversed..only 7% NOT getting it..
In other threads (and according to reports) the public has been duped into buying FSD...the fact the 93% didn’t buy it and that the 7% could easily represent discretionary buyers shows (to me at least) and disputes commonly held prejudices by FSD detractors...just my two cents..

Can we get this thread changed from "FSD Runs Stop Signs" to "FSD only runs the occasional stop sign sometimes, and only in very rare instances, and even then, it's probably the drivers fault, definitely not Elons".

Thanks
If the car attempts to run the stop sign, then it's Tesla's fault. If it succeeds in running the stop sign, then it absolutely is the drivers fault.

Reactions: mangrove79