Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
New EDD this morning. Finally narrowed again. Of course I will be on work travel from 3/2-3/7... Right in the middle of my EDD window.

Blue MYP, black interior, no tow, no FSD

Order date 10/28

10/28 EDD 12/15-12/21
10/31 EDD 1/28-2/28
11/7 EDD 12/15-12/21
11/14 EDD 1/15-2/12
12/12 EDD 2/5-3/5
2/6 EDD 2/21-3/21
2/16 EDD 3/1-3/11
Nice! My EDD is still March 2- March 30. Figure I have another week before it's either pushed out again or the window tightens up.

Aug 21st OD, Red LR, Black interior, 20" wheels, no tow, no fsd.

Took delivery today. There are some minor trim alignments needed along with a slight adjustment to the hood, but otherwise it appears to be flawless. I’ve scheduled a follow-up appointment since service was closed because it was Sunday.

As for aftermarket accessories, I got the full set of Tesmanian floor mats, cargo liners, and 2nd row seat back protectors. Great fit and they look great after a coat of 303 Aerospace protectant. I also got the Spigen matte screen protector which was easy to install an resists fingerprints.

Woke up this morning and checked - EDD changed from May-June now June 19-July 17. Not a major surprised based on what I've been reading from others, just thought I'd pass along the information.

Took delivery today. There are some minor trim alignments needed along with a slight adjustment to the hood, but otherwise it appears to be flawless. I’ve scheduled a follow-up appointment since service was closed because it was Sunday.

As for aftermarket accessories, I got the full set of Tesmanian floor mats, cargo liners, and 2nd row seat back protectors. Great fit and they look great after a coat of 303 Aerospace protectant. I also got the Spigen matte screen protector which was easy to install an resists fingerprints.
That's good you got the AMD. I have a friend whose VIN is 373 and they recieved the Intel chip.

Reactions: ajstan
Bumped back a week today. No VIN. 😒

Cincinnati
MYP, MSM, White, no tow, no FSD
OD 11/16
EDD 1/28-2/25
EDD 2/25-3/25 (updated 1/4)
EDD 4/16-5/14 (updated 1/22)
EDD 2/25-3/25 (updated 1/26)
EDD 3/11-3/23 (updated 2/26)

EDD 3/20-3/31 (updated 3/7)

Delivery complete today! Front mud flaps and PPF were missing since they were out. No issues with the car minus a slight steering wheel alignment issue that has it slightly off center for straight driving. Scheduled a service appointment for both.

Car came with Michelin all-season tires, AMD Ryzen, new 12v battery replacement, heated wiper park, front dual pane glass. All extras present minus the flaps and PPF.

Delivery complete today! Front mud flaps and PPF were missing since they were out. No issues with the car minus a slight steering wheel alignment issue that has it slightly off center for straight driving. Scheduled a service appointment for both.

Car came with Michelin all-season tires, AMD Ryzen, new 12v battery replacement, heated wiper park, front dual pane glass. All extras present minus the flaps and PPF.
Awesome! Enjoy.

Reactions: jaygebee

cannot wait to see you around the hood! I'm going to have Ziebart do my front PPF and tint. They tinted my lexus and did a nice job. Just need to find time to setup and get it completed.

Let me know who you end up using for tint.

Is my order timeline unrealistic?

Ordered Feb 26th. Original EDD was Augest
On Feb 28th EDD changed to March 15th - March 29th.

Is this a realistic timeline?

Pick up is in Cleveland.
hard to tell - but probably. there is a vin tracker for model y. that can give some idea however tesla has a lot more capacity coming online so they should be get better/faster in the coming weeks/months.

Today, 3 days after the last update it shifted back another 3 days. Way to put it at end on Q1. No VIN.

Cincinnati
MYP, MSM, White, no tow, no FSD
OD 11/16
EDD 1/28-2/25
EDD 2/25-3/25 (updated 1/4)
EDD 4/16-5/14 (updated 1/22)
EDD 2/25-3/25 (updated 1/26)
EDD 3/11-3/23 (updated 2/26)
EDD 3/20-3/31 (updated 3/7)

EDD 3/23-3/31 (updated 3/10)