Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ohio Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
$1700 for their Kit C. Full bumper, hood and fenders. Partial fender pricing was around $1500 but I didn't want seams on the fenders. Drop off in morning and pick up next morning. Looks good and already glad to see the bugs and road junk stuck to it rather than the paint. They require a small upfront payment to schedule BTW.
Will keep that in mind...

Interesting note, had to get a rental car from Cincinnati International last night, the old Hertz facility (just moved to the new rental car center) was chock full of brand new Tesla Model Y (at least 75-150 of them). So many that I have to wonder if Hertz is already taking delivery of them and not putting them into the fleet yet. I wish they would prioritize my YP, but keep on dreaming.

21" look really good. I am keeping them but looking for a spare 19" Gemini set for daily and longer road trips. I will not park these 21s anywhere near a curb. Front mud flaps came on it.
Just got it back from full front PPF at Clear Bra Ohio in Fairfield. Installing tesmanian floor mats today
Was expecting deliver in next 14 days MYP suddenly went out three months, what a pain.

Hey everyone, thought id update and join in on the waitlist here. MYLR Solid Black, Black Interior 19" no FSD or tow hitch. Ordered Oct 25, 2021 originally EDD of May 2022. The app keeps jumping all over this summer and now have been pushed out to late July/Aug.
Also for PPF has anyone heard or used Solar Tint? They gave me a great price quote

Hey everyone, thought id update and join in on the waitlist here. MYLR Solid Black, Black Interior 19" no FSD or tow hitch. Ordered Oct 25, 2021 originally EDD of May 2022. The app keeps jumping all over this summer and now have been pushed out to late July/Aug.
Also for PPF has anyone heard or used Solar Tint? They gave me a great price quote
Welcome, haven't heard of them but i'm in the Columbus area and all we really have is auto detail doctor and autospa both quoted me around $1799 for full front (bumper, hood, fenders).

Just curious can you share approximate pricing? I'm also in Cincinnati, "expecting" a MYP in May, but honestly we shall see...I'm nearly a month past the first EDD they gave me on the P after upgrade.

Just curious can you share approximate pricing? I'm also in Cincinnati, "expecting" a MYP in May, but honestly we shall see...I'm nearly a month past the first EDD they gave me on the P after upgrade.
It's the 3M product. I haven't heard the best things about them but have heard great things about SunTek.

@cinti89 and @SchindlersList, Might be worth us all looking into group discount? Just a thought. I keep trying to decide what to do.

It's the 3M product. I haven't heard the best things about them but have heard great things about SunTek.

@cinti89 and @SchindlersList, Might be worth us all looking into group discount? Just a thought. I keep trying to decide what to do.
wait? if he is asking about PPF? i got a quote of $3800 but that is for a full body wrap. and if you do window tint combo knocks off 10% sorry for the confusion

Sorry for the delayed response Brandon,
Thank you for inquiring about paint protection through Solar Tint. I have listed pricing for our most popular packages below. I have also attached a pdf showing what those packages cover. The new Llumar Valor is our featured product (Click on the video below). With the ceramic properties in the top coat we have found it to be easier to clean than the 3M. We do still carry 3M Pro Series for customers who prefer 3M. Both are excellent products and come with a 10 year warranty. Let me know if you would like additional quotes on anything else to be covered or if you would like to get scheduled.

Partial Package - $375
Front End Package - $825
Full Front - $1475
Full vehicle $3797

Reactions: cinti89
wait? if he is asking about PPF? i got a quote of $3800 but that is for a full body wrap. and if you do window tint combo knocks off 10% sorry for the confusion
Great thank you! Yes, was asking about the PPF quote my apologies on specificity! I've not quite figured out what I want to do yet. My husband insists he can ceramic coat it himself, which honestly after seeing how good of a job he just did on his new Jeep I just may let him.

21" look really good. I am keeping them but looking for a spare 19" Gemini set for daily and longer road trips. I will not park these 21s anywhere near a curb. Front mud flaps came on it.
Just got it back from full front PPF at Clear Bra Ohio in Fairfield. Installing tesmanian floor mats today.
Are you still looking for a set of 19" Gemini wheels? I'm debating getting aftermarket rims and tires for MYLR. They would be brand new with under 50 miles on them once I receive the car.

Anybody have an update on when the Ohio bill to provide $2000 point of sale rebate will be passed?
I doubt it will pass at all. Ohio is not an EV friendly state, charging an exorbitant $225 registration fee to recover taxes lost to fuel. The problem is that if you do the math, I'd have to drive 18,000 miles per year or more to buy enough gas which would give them $225 in taxes. I hate Ohio more every day.

Reactions: dspecMY
Hi, my MYP is now delayed till June / July was ordered mid March.
I just got delayed this morning as well. Now I'm 5/25-6/6. I'm not sure what happened. I was soft-matched to a VIN and SC confirmed to me that they were expecting the vehicle to arrive on 5/20. I'm out of town for the vast majority of the window, so I guess I'm now hoping for another push, or will be taking an expensive one way last minute flight...or ultimately rejecting. I'm sorry you're getting pushed as well.