Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[On-Going] Model S-friendly & Best Car Park List

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Langham Place Car Park Added, thanks to LITELOG

Would like to ask to clarify if this is for the 'normal' car park?

I was directed to the hotel level once which involved going through a spiral similar to Windsor House, for maybe 1-2 levels. Although I wasn't driving a Model S on that occasion and didn't face oncoming traffic, I have doubts whether two cars can fit through that spiral especially given the Tesla's width.

The hotel level uses the same car park entrance, after going down the ramp, the attendant directed me to turn left (instead of going straight) since the car park overall was quite full, which led to the ticket machine and the spiral going up to the car park floor.

Would like to ask to clarify if this is for the 'normal' car park?

I was directed to the hotel level once which involved going through a spiral similar to Windsor House, for maybe 1-2 levels. Although I wasn't driving a Model S on that occasion and didn't face oncoming traffic, I have doubts whether two cars can fit through that spiral especially given the Tesla's width.

The hotel level uses the same car park entrance, after going down the ramp, the attendant directed me to turn left (instead of going straight) since the car park overall was quite full, which led to the ticket machine and the spiral going up to the car park floor.

MrGrumpy, this map that I have been compiling includes all kinds of car parks, eg. indoor, outdoor, hotel, commercial, residential.

Windsor House is on the blacklist, you may check all car parks on the map here: http://goo.gl/rClkgh

MrGrumpy, this map that I have been compiling includes all kinds of car parks, eg. indoor, outdoor, hotel, commercial, residential.

Windsor House is on the blacklist, you may check all car parks on the map here: http://goo.gl/rClkgh

My bad and realize I wasn't clear enough now that I read my post again. And by the way, thanks for the efforts on the map as it's a really useful resource.

It is my assumption that the addition of Langham Place as a friendly carpark applies to the 'normal' mall parking which is great. My question was whether it also applies to the 'hotel' parking area at Langham Place given the challenges I mentioned in my post, or if any other Model S owners have had experiences in that section of the carpark.

My bad and realize I wasn't clear enough now that I read my post again. And by the way, thanks for the efforts on the map as it's a really useful resource.

It is my assumption that the addition of Langham Place as a friendly carpark applies to the 'normal' mall parking which is great. My question was whether it also applies to the 'hotel' parking area at Langham Place given the challenges I mentioned in my post, or if any other Model S owners have had experiences in that section of the carpark.

Yes, the map also includes hotel car parks, such as Hotel ICON, your experience sounds scary enough, but it is up to you to say it should be blacklisted or not.