Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ontario EVIP rebates update

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I've got info that shows exactly where they are in processing. :)

I submitted mine June 4th, that was the Monday after their emails started bouncing cause the server was full. They just sent me an email telling me my sticker was expired and I'd need to renew it before they finalized my application. So they're in the middle of processing mine right now. Email below --

Hello xxx,

I’m processing the EHVIP application you submitted. In order to finish processing, I need you to renew your license plate stickers as they are expired. Please let me know when you have renewed them so I can verify online and finish processing.

I've got info that shows exactly where they are in processing. :)

I submitted mine June 4th, that was the Monday after their emails started bouncing cause the server was full. They just sent me an email telling me my sticker was expired and I'd need to renew it before they finalized my application. So they're in the middle of processing mine right now. Email below --

Hello xxx,

I’m processing the EHVIP application you submitted. In order to finish processing, I need you to renew your license plate stickers as they are expired. Please let me know when you have renewed them so I can verify online and finish processing.

Thanks Xander Cage.

I am in the June 4 bucket as well. Fingers crossed!

Update on the charger --

Hi xxx,

I will finish processing this application today. The charging rebates are processed each day as well, we process based on receipt date. I checked your charging rebate and it has not yet been processed. Unfortunately I’m not able to give an estimate for a processing date. If you have any other questions, please let me know.

Ordered in June, probably not going to see the check until March haha

Until then, anyone interested in buying Tesla Winter Mats off me? New, unopened. Will deliver in Ottawa.

Attachments

• tesla mats.jpg
    tesla mats.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 64