Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordered 3/25 and build is set for mid April

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Thus begins my week of pain for waiting.
TSLAMY_DelivEst_4_23_21_08_00_AM.png

Yes, sorry, should have updated...he told me my car should be rolling off the line on the 24th, and it would be about 7 days after that until it was delivered up to Portland, which seems to imply an early May delivery.

With that said, checking my account today now shows a window of 4/25-5/7, which is in line with the date pushbacks I've seen so far this week. We'll see if I get a VIN over the weekend/Monday.
And the leading date slid back again...now 4/26-5/7. If this behaves like it did last week, on Saturday I'll see it switch to 1-10 weeks, then Sunday it will have a new range of dates, with the far-end date being 5/14.

Yes you can have two separate accounts and share cars. Under your account settings their is an access link you can add your wife or anyone really to and she will get all the same benefits. If they don’t have an account it will ask them to create one. My wife and I do this on my M3P. I added her and my car showed up on her phone just like mine.
Thanks for the info. I didn't know that was possible..

Reactions: ropogigio724
ModelY.jpg

Dropped off and couldn't be happier. There is a light scratch on the front bumper that they are coming repair on Tuesday. Other than that and the use of one or two baby wipes to the white interior it is all good. Alignment is really good on the panels. I mean really good. Charge door is completely flush also. Littleton, CO had the car yesterday and worked on quality control issues to have the car to us exactly when they needed to. Oh, and the car came with an update to the latest software instantly.

No new headlights
No bioweapon mode

Everything else is on the car.

We ordered our MY on April 11. First notice, our delivery date was June 13, then June 6, now May 29 latest date. It seems like Tesla is making good strides to get production out.
Yea, here is my history of changes :)
04.17 - 05.06
04.18 - 05.06
04.19 - 05.06
04.20 - 05.06
04.21 - 05.06
04.22 - 05.06
04.23 - 05.06
04.28 - 05.18
04.29 - 05.19
05.11 - 05.31
05.04 - 05.18
05.11 - 05.31
05.08 - 05.24
05.12 - 06.01 today

Talked with an SC today and I still haven’t been matched. He guessed mid-May for me. Since I live 3 hours from the nearest sales location, I was going to have them transport the car. He said that can add 1-2 weeks to the time, as paperwork needs to get done and a transport lined up. I switched to just picking it up.

My educated guess is that Solid Black MYs with hitches took some (2-3 weeks) extra lead time to produce.

View attachment 656487

Dropped off and couldn't be happier. There is a light scratch on the front bumper that they are coming repair on Tuesday. Other than that and the use of one or two baby wipes to the white interior it is all good. Alignment is really good on the panels. I mean really good. Charge door is completely flush also. Littleton, CO had the car yesterday and worked on quality control issues to have the car to us exactly when they needed to. Oh, and the car came with an update to the latest software instantly.

No new headlights
No bioweapon mode

Everything else is on the car.
Awesome looking Car. Enjoy. You deserve too after the waiting.

Reactions: soilentgreen