TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Ordering in Store in Europe on 31st?

Discussion in 'Model 3: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by elliott82, Mar 17, 2016.

1. elliott82

elliott82 Member

Hey all,

I was wondering if I would be able to reserve the Model 3 sight unseen in the Munich/Germany store on the 31st? When the unveiling happens it'll be after working hours in Munich. But as far as I understood I can reserve in a store on the 31st...

Does anyone happen to have more information about that?

I called the Munich store but landed in the Netherlands... The guy said it was possible but to be honest I had the feeling he wasn't very sure.

Cheers!

2. hobbes

hobbes Active Member

It is very likely that you will be able to reserve there, but it is not clear yet at what time of day they´ll open the reservation process in Europe. You might want to follow this thread on the German forum TFF which is even specific to the Munich store: MÜNCHEN: Model 3 Vorstellung und Vorbestellung • TFF Forum - Tesla Fahrer & Freunde

• Like x 1
  3. elliott82

elliott82 Member

4. LST

LST Senior Member

As of the information of a Basel (Switzerland) Tesla Store Staff, reservations begin as of the opening of the store 9:30 am 31.3.16 and the Service Center (Möhlin) 09:00 am. I'm still undecided whether i'll reserve online or in the store.

5. slcuervo

slcuervo Member

You can place your reservation worldwide on March 31st at ANY Tesla Store. It has been confirmed by Tesla Motors, and I have myself called a store in Oslo to double check. They said they will be taking Model 3 reservations during normal opening hours. I can´t see a reason why this would be any different in other countries in Europe...

6. mond81

mond81 Member

Thanks...do you know if a US resident could possibly reserve in store in Europe? I live in CA but I am on a trip in Milan and I want to reserve ASAP rather than wait for online orders. But, it will take me about 45 minutes to get to the store by train. I will probably just go and see what happens. Worst case, I reserve online later....