Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Ordering in Store in Europe on 31st?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all,

I was wondering if I would be able to reserve the Model 3 sight unseen in the Munich/Germany store on the 31st? When the unveiling happens it'll be after working hours in Munich. But as far as I understood I can reserve in a store on the 31st...

Does anyone happen to have more information about that?

I called the Munich store but landed in the Netherlands... The guy said it was possible but to be honest I had the feeling he wasn't very sure.

Cheers!

Hey all,

I was wondering if I would be able to reserve the Model 3 sight unseen in the Munich/Germany store on the 31st? When the unveiling happens it'll be after working hours in Munich. But as far as I understood I can reserve in a store on the 31st...

Does anyone happen to have more information about that?

I called the Munich store but landed in the Netherlands... The guy said it was possible but to be honest I had the feeling he wasn't very sure.

Cheers!

It is very likely that you will be able to reserve there, but it is not clear yet at what time of day they´ll open the reservation process in Europe. You might want to follow this thread on the German forum TFF which is even specific to the Munich store: MÜNCHEN: Model 3 Vorstellung und Vorbestellung • TFF Forum - Tesla Fahrer & Freunde

Reactions: Mensch Meier
As of the information of a Basel (Switzerland) Tesla Store Staff, reservations begin as of the opening of the store 9:30 am 31.3.16 and the Service Center (Möhlin) 09:00 am. I'm still undecided whether i'll reserve online or in the store.

You can place your reservation worldwide on March 31st at ANY Tesla Store. It has been confirmed by Tesla Motors, and I have myself called a store in Oslo to double check. They said they will be taking Model 3 reservations during normal opening hours. I can´t see a reason why this would be any different in other countries in Europe...

You can place your reservation worldwide on March 31st at ANY Tesla Store. It has been confirmed by Tesla Motors, and I have myself called a store in Oslo to double check. They said they will be taking Model 3 reservations during normal opening hours. I can´t see a reason why this would be any different in other countries in Europe...

Thanks...do you know if a US resident could possibly reserve in store in Europe? I live in CA but I am on a trip in Milan and I want to reserve ASAP rather than wait for online orders. But, it will take me about 45 minutes to get to the store by train. I will probably just go and see what happens. Worst case, I reserve online later....