TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Other Tesla stuff

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by tfboy, Apr 19, 2016.

1. tfboy

tfboy Gimme the Caaaaaar!

Whilst waiting for the delivery of my greatly anticipated Model S, I couldn't help but tell a few colleagues and friends about the impending arrival.

Some of them have expressed a curiosity in the thole Tesla / EV thing, some of them had heard about the Model 3 in the news.

Anyway, as I walked into the office this morning, I found this pin on my desk and thought it was rather funny. It appears it's not at all related to Tesla as in the the motor company but a Czech village / Ice Hockey team?!?

[​IMG]

I wonder what other Tesla-named things are out there? :)

If a mod wants to move this thread to a better suited forum, please do, I couldn't see a "general chit chat" section.

2. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker S 90D 2018.32.4

It's not really stuff, but there is a community called Tesla in West Virginia.

3. Rockster

Rockster Active Member

That's awesome! I have family not far from there. I've driven by Tesla a zillion times without every realizing it was there. Next time I'm in the area I'm definitely stopping in Tesla for a photo op. Especially if I'm in my Tesla!

• Like x 1