TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here:

Other Tesla stuff

Discussion in 'Model S: Ordering, Production, Delivery' started by tfboy, Apr 19, 2016.

1. tfboy

tfboy Gimme the Caaaaaar!

Jan 7, 2016
    Reading, UK
    Whilst waiting for the delivery of my greatly anticipated Model S, I couldn't help but tell a few colleagues and friends about the impending arrival.

Some of them have expressed a curiosity in the thole Tesla / EV thing, some of them had heard about the Model 3 in the news.

Anyway, as I walked into the office this morning, I found this pin on my desk and thought it was rather funny. It appears it's not at all related to Tesla as in the the motor company but a Czech village / Ice Hockey team?!?

I wonder what other Tesla-named things are out there? :)

If a mod wants to move this thread to a better suited forum, please do, I couldn't see a "general chit chat" section.
  2. MorrisonHiker

MorrisonHiker Beta Tester

Mar 8, 2015
    Morrison, Colorado, USA
    It's not really stuff, but there is a community called Tesla in West Virginia.
  3. Rockster

Rockster Member

Oct 22, 2013
    McKinney, TX
    That's awesome! I have family not far from there. I've driven by Tesla a zillion times without every realizing it was there. Next time I'm in the area I'm definitely stopping in Tesla for a photo op. Especially if I'm in my Tesla!
    • Like x 1