Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P3D spoiler and badging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Am I supposed to receive any notification from Tesla about these items? Or do I need to ask the SC about them to put me on waitlist? No one has mentioned anything at all including the guy who delivered the car to my home.
SC will contact you when items are ready for install. All we have heard has been (late) 4th quarter. I’m not optimistic based on “Tesla/Elon time”.

I don't have photo proof but on my commute into NYC from NJ (I ride the bus) I sometimes see interesting things. 3 weeks ago I saw this getting transported into the city for the new Joker movie coming out https://i.imgur.com/bjMZSIzr.jpg

Last week I saw a Midnight Silver Model 3 with the red underlined Dual Motor badge on it. It had NJ plates too. I couldn't get a good look to see if it had the spoiler or not.

Anyone have received it yet?

Yesterday I was driving and saw a white Model 3 had a spoiler but didn't have a badge. I don't know if it was 19'' or 20'' wheel because it was at night. I am assuming he got it from the third party seller as no one has announced they received one yet, except for Demo and test driver cars.

Reactions: Snow Drift
Saw a M3P+ demo car with both in Brooklyn. Can’t wait for my badge.

FA7BA04B-FB17-4D8D-A6AB-4D29F2E3B15D.jpeg

I asked the service center today while my Model 3 plate holder was mounted and he said they will get in weeks or possibly a month.

Personally badges are not big of deal, but I really want the spoiler!

I received my plates without the Model 3 frame. Went to have the plate mounted at the SC and he asked where my frame was. First I had heard of it. Many of the new Model 3's in the delivery room had the Dual Motor badging and I saw one with a spoiler outside. They ended up giving me an "All Wheel Drive" frame to hold the plate.

Reactions: Maximilien
Anybody hear any news about when we will get our spoilers and badging for prior purchases?
Here's a (slightly out of context) copy of my post over on another but similar topic:

The M3P+ was still in the lot this morning when I visited. I noted the VIN number and later showed the carbon fiber spoiler photo to the SC EE and asked if they knew why this car had it. His reply was “must be a marketing vehicle,” aka demo vehicle. The VIN is 0553XX.

Our spoiler conversation prompted the SC EE to make a couple of calls to his parts department and as a result we learned that M3P+ owners would be shipped the spoilers DIRECTLY to their mailing address on file and then would need to make an appointment at an SC for installation. This procedure was confirmed by another SS EE who seemed briefed on the matter.

Reactions: AnesDragon