Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P85D Production Complete. Your Model S is being prepared for pickup or delivery. Pay?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Greg, burning to know if you take delivery today! Good luck, have fun.

On that note has anybody taken a MS to the Autobahn Country Club in Joliet? That may just be better than my usual test drives at the local airport?

I don't think anyone has ever had a problem with A Tesla delivery where holding back money would have helped. For some of us, I have to have paid the money prior to it being Delivered to my house. If I have problems I will take note when I recieve it and presumably they will address as required from there.
I just did a wire transfer though I went into the bank to do it as I wasn't sure if I could move that mount of money through online mechanisms - typically hat has been problematic. My paperwork says 100 Kms which is about 60 miles. They just put a number in that covers the most possible mileage that could be on the car. I can't remember what was on my first car but it was definitely less than 100kms.

gpetti, as you are also from Calgary I have a few questions:

1. Did you wire transfer in CAD$?
2. Does the wire go to Vancouver dealer/service centre? And could we presumably Fed-Ex a certified cheque to the Vancouver Service instead of wire?

Thanks in advance!

gpetti, as you are also from Calgary I have a few questions:

1. Did you wire transfer in CAD$?
2. Does the wire go to Vancouver dealer/service centre? And could we presumably Fed-Ex a certified cheque to the Vancouver Service instead of wire?

Thanks in advance!
Hi,
In the final paperwork I received via docusign there is a page called payment instructions which provides the banking information for wire transfer. I did wire in Canadian dollars and it is a Canadian bank (currently HSBC bank Canada). I believe that 3s-a-charm did not get this paperwork but maybe that is because he is leasing? Either way your DS can provide the information if for some reason you have not got the paperwork when it is approaching your delivery date. I have a feeling that for my first car, I did fedex a cheque to the Vancouver service center but in either case just let your DS know what you want to do. Good luck!

Hi,
In the final paperwork I received via docusign there is a page called payment instructions which provides the banking information for wire transfer. I did wire in Canadian dollars and it is a Canadian bank (currently HSBC bank Canada). I believe that 3s-a-charm did not get this paperwork but maybe that is because he is leasing? Either way your DS can provide the information if for some reason you have not got the paperwork when it is approaching your delivery date. I have a feeling that for my first car, I did fedex a cheque to the Vancouver service center but in either case just let your DS know what you want to do. Good luck!

Great thanks for the info.