Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

P911DL Over $300,000 Invested

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have a 2014 P85DL with Version 4 battery and AP 0.5. It is capable of a 0-60 at 2.5 seconds. No other Tesla can do this. More valuable than a P100DL. New Hampshire has no tax on used cars or new cars, so you save 8% by buying from me. Therefore, I am raising the price 10%. Asking $160,000, which is a great deal.

574228df6cce8e9985e607fa4505dca0.jpg

Too many modifications to list.
- MSRP - $150,000
- Gold powder coated wheels $10,000
- Tint $2,000
- Carbon fiber spoiler - $5,000
- 42 car washes and 8 details sesions - $22,000
- 5 years of charging - $5.000
- Sun Visor signed by Elon Musk - $40,000

KdN4tlK.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Whew! Now I guess you can't see what I post! This posting has really made my day. Showing a $3M valuation, a stock photo, adding car washes to the valuation, adding previous charging to the valuation (and obviously only Supercharging) and $40k for an Elon signed sunvisor (I could also copy the signature off of a charger onto my visor)

This is just so funny! If anyone does buy this, please PM me. Either to let me know that I'm completely off-base or just how much it was sold for.

Back when I was on another forum quite a bit, in the Off Topic section there would be threads that were posted called Parrot threads, from parody I assume and were making fun of other, mostly ridiculous threads posted throughout the forum. They would be rated in the posts too. I thought about doing it with this one but wasn't sure where to put it LOL..

10/10

Don't forget to have the realist post:
I think you're overpriced. I can get a new one for less than that! When you take the tax rebate into account.

And then, the defending post:
His price is pretty decent, he's taken the tax hit for you and with Elon raising prices, this car is perfect.

• Funny
Reactions: commasign
Hello sir, name name is prince chewtobaka, from Nigeria. We would like to make arrangements to have your car shipped to Nigeria. Due to some special shipping needs we can even pay more than you are asking. Please contact us to arrange shipping information, we can only initiate the wire once the title has been moved and car is in port container so please hurry to contact us for shipping information. We will also need your bank account information to make wire successful and to test payments. Please do not post that information on the forum and notorious thieves are monitoring this site. My shipping manager asked who is elong musk?

Hello sir, name name is prince chewtobaka, from Nigeria. We would like to make arrangements to have your car shipped to Nigeria. Due to some special shipping needs we can even pay more than you are asking. Please contact us to arrange shipping information, we can only initiate the wire once the title has been moved and car is in port container so please hurry to contact us for shipping information. We will also need your bank account information to make wire successful and to test payments. Please do not post that information on the forum and notorious thieves are monitoring this site. My shipping manager asked who is elong musk?

You forgot to include the broken English/bad grammar, along with spelling and punctuation errors - that would have made the post more realistic!

Reactions: NoCharge