Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Passenger Side Leak

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This is a common issue? Why do you assume battery coolant?
There's not a whole lot of liquids in a Tesla, especially green. Battery coolant is one candidate. There is a coolant loop that runs to the computer inside the dash, so that is a possible source of leaking. Washer fluid I believe is blue, so shouldn't be that color.

Unless that liquid is from your car wash, but I don't believe I have seen green liquids used for washing cars. If it's from outside, there are a few possibilities. One is the window was not all the way up. Another is the water went into the air vent under the maintenance panel (on left in picture here). However that water should hit the filter, not the glove box area.
GUID-0E946FFA-6C7E-4B3E-9063-D12EA12AEB95-online-en-US.png

Model 3 Owner's Manual | Tesla

Here's where the cabin filter would be (it's behind the kick panel on the center console):
Do It Yourself - Model 3

It's also possible there is a leak somewhere else. Edit, I have heard of A-pillar leaks, here is an example:
Passenger Side Leak??
It initially had the same problem as your's where there was a leak that seems like it came from glove box area.

Last edited:
Reactions: XPsionic
I just noticed water dripping out from the center bottom. I suspect air con. But is this normal? I would have though there will be drop channels to the sides. I could be wrong. Appreciate feedback. Thanks.

Attachments

• 20A87395-CAA7-4326-89EA-6AFD591E4B49.jpeg
    20A87395-CAA7-4326-89EA-6AFD591E4B49.jpeg
    440.8 KB · Views: 104