Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PCP - Blackhorse how long for the application to be processed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi,

I have applied for PCP Finance from Blackhorse on Saturday (10/08/2019) and received an email confirmation that the application has been received and Tesla will be in contact with regards to the status of the application.Does anyone know how long does it normally take to get the application to be processed and do we receive confirmation from Tesla that the application has been approved?

I have contacted Black horse and they told,they will send the confirmation to Tesla and i have to contact Tesla if the Finance has been approved.Getting hold of anyone at Tesla is highly impossible at the moment :)

Hi,

I have applied for PCP Finance from Blackhorse on Saturday (10/08/2019) and received an email confirmation that the application has been received and Tesla will be in contact with regards to the status of the application.Does anyone know how long does it normally take to get the application to be processed and do we receive confirmation from Tesla that the application has been approved?

I have contacted Black horse and they told,they will send the confirmation to Tesla and i have to contact Tesla if the Finance has been approved.Getting hold of anyone at Tesla is highly impossible at the moment :)
Took a couple of hours for me and it was just a quick email back saying it was approved and asking whether I needed further information.

You won't necessarily get any notification but your tesla page will change from waiting for approval so entering your delivery details.

I still have this in my Tesla account (Please see the below screenshot).No notification about "Waiting for approval" ?

upload_2019-8-12_15-4-23.png

I didn't get a confirmation until I spoke to the order rep I had. Then I took out a lease two weeks later as it is a better option for us (who took my RN). The way Tesla are, wouldn't surprise me if I still have the PCP against my name so will end up paying double, haha.

Hi,

I didn't receive any email confirmation but contacted my local service centre and spoke to one of the sales reps, they confirmed approval.

I applied and heard nothing for a week. Called them about some details to be added and they confirmed that it was accepted days before but that it was the Tesla end that was delayed and even though it hadn't updated on the site it would be when my purchases progressed to the next stage. About a week later it did and I got all the confirmation emails.

I still have this in my Tesla account (Please see the below screenshot).No notification about "Waiting for approval" ?

View attachment 440869

I applied for Blackhorse HP on a Thursday night through my limited company and still had the same screen as you with the blue button until the following Monday. It then changed to my finance application had been received and i got a call from an 01628 number about an hour later saying it was all good, they just hadn’t processed it yet. Be patient, i took it to mean that Tesla had a backlog of finance application outcomes to work through.

I also had this, took well over a week for the confirmation to appear on Tesla's page. A month later I still have had nothing apart from that original message to say it was being looked at. It was a pretty poor show to be honest and I had to ring black horse and Tesla (when I could get through) and do no end of chasing up to ensure everything was ok. Both sides were blaming the others systems...but...eventually it all worked out...just WAY more hassle then it needed to be. Guess a few of us must just be unlucky with these things

I also had this, took well over a week for the confirmation to appear on Tesla's page. A month later I still have had nothing apart from that original message to say it was being looked at. It was a pretty poor show to be honest and I had to ring black horse and Tesla (when I could get through) and do no end of chasing up to ensure everything was ok. Both sides were blaming the others systems...but...eventually it all worked out...just WAY more hassle then it needed to be. Guess a few of us must just be unlucky with these things

What number for tesla did you call?

So what happens next with the money, I have been approved from Blackhorse and had a confirmation from Tesla saying that its all good a few weeks ago and now am just awaiting delivery estimate.
Do Blackhorse send me the money, or do they send it to Tesla and I just need to provide Tesla with the deposit?

I was day 1 Reservation, Day 1 Order (May 1st) ..... Didn't do anything else until I started to get notification of Final Invoice etc... asked Tesla to unlock the account to allow me to apply for PCP, which they did within a day, I applied for the PCP just after 5pm online and got an email back from chosen Delivery store that my application was approved within an hour.

Have to say I was surprised and VERY please.

This was last week, My delivery is not finalised but the window is 3rd to 10th September and Final Invoice states 6th September.

Awaiting ACTUAL confirmation of delivery now, which will need to be co ordinated as I need to book a flight and boat to pickup and return to Northern Ireland.

Hi,

Any movement on your application?