Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Performance Upgrade Price Change!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
upload_2018-10-26_23-34-20.png

Seriously feel burned here. I’ve had the P3D+ for a month, it’s been in the shop 4 times, and now this? Here I bought as much as I could to try and help them become profitable and this is how they reward us? I’m sorry Elon, free supercharging is not worth 5k to me....can I swap that for 5k back? I suspect the answer is no.

Regardless, my opinion of Tesla has dropped because of this. I invested my retirement in Tesla, planned to buy the solar roof, and wanted the Y. I’m not going to sell my stock but I’m sure as hell not going to buy the Y or solar roof now!

Drama much? :rolleyes:

• Disagree
Reactions: ForeverFree
Well, this all turned around quickly. Optional $5k in exchange for Free Supercharging and Track Mode confirmed for all Performance Model 3s, including those without the PUP. Good stuff.

So now the P- buyers will get 5K back, which will make that price delta between AWD and P- like what, 5K? Now AWD buyers will be butthurt and he'll have to refund them. Then he will have spent all his profits from Q3.