Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

pete8314's Key Fob Cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lot of interest in these. If I were you, I'd look at the order of the responses and extend the purchase offer in that order. And me being the first to respond has nothing to do with it :cool:. I'll take 2!

Point taken. Not sure on the mechanics on how I'll sell these yet, but will try to work out a way so that those on this thread get advanced notice. I hope I'm not limited to 100, and there are options that don't use the logo and wordmark, I guess we'll see...

They look great. I'd buy 2.

60Kwh | Multi-Red | Textile | Pano | 19" | Tech | Sound Studio | Active Suspension | Rear Seats | Parcel | SC | VIN: xxxx110xx
Ordered: 3/17/13 | Finalized: 3/17/13 | Delivery Email: 5/8/13 | VIN: 5/14/13 | Delivery: 5/31/13

A few more pictures, with the key this time. I should have the first batch (100 units) in-hand within a couple of weeks, at that stage I'll post something in the For Sale forum. I'm trying to engage Tesla marketing/branding as well, so depending on the outcome of that, there might be more, or this might be a very limited edition :)

View attachment 22925

Is it possible to get the sleeve in the color of your car (exterior & interior)??? That would be cool.....

Is it possible to get the sleeve in the color of your car (exterior & interior)??? That would be cool.....

It will be, if I have any more made. I have minimum order quantities to keep an eye on, but the color choice is vast, so it'll be reasonably easy to get a fairly good match on most of the car colors. I'm working on a few options (beyond this first batch), so will post more details when I have them, and maybe a poll for preferred colors.

- - - Updated - - -

I'll take 2. PM me with your Paypal info

All in good time :) Will post details once I have the first batch in hand, which should be next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.