Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone App: iPhone/Android app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Maybe they are there but not enabled until 6.2 is more available?

It seems strange to release a new Android and iOS version now that does not support 6.2 features...
Given how long it took for the Android app to support the "charge slider" instead of "normal/range charge" (roughly 18 months from it being introduced in firmware), I don't think that's a valid assumption :)

Is this new? My car is in for service and I received the update available notification some hours ago, seems the update is finished now.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1428505280.120906.jpg

Constantly?
I thought with the new OAUTH based authentication we have to re-enter the password every 60 days. Are you asked to do that more frequently than that?

When I say constantly, I mean it's every time I restart the app, even if it's within the same minute.

If it's already running in the background, I can *usually* open it again without having to re-enter my password, although it sometimes does prompt me for it.

But if the app is not already in the background, or if my iPhone is rebooted, then I have to enter my password 100% of the time upon launch. This never happened until yesterday.

No at all. Are you using the latest iPhone app or Android App. I don't have this issue with either platform.

Yes I'm on 2.3, which I upgraded to yesterday, and since then the "problem" started happening.

Have you tried to kill the app or reboot your phone, then launch the app again?

Last edited: