Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Phone App: iPhone/Android app

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
A new version of the official Tesla iPhone app is available in the App store.

It includes some nice new features:

• Enable/Disable valet mode.
  • Alert when charged enough to continue on your trip.
  • See Charging time remaining when at a Supercharger or CHAdeMO charging station

It also has a new button on the main page labeled "From Elon". It currently has a message about the referral program. It is red until you read the message.

Tonight, I noticed the "Progress" column has changed to "C0[SUB]2[/SUB] saved". The numbers also don't really make any real-world sense, except that they seem to be related to the referral progress. Anyone else? Is this a future "most-miles/kms-driven" contest?

Screenshot_2015-08-08-00-43-50.png

Tonight, I noticed the "Progress" column has changed to "C0[SUB]2[/SUB] saved". The numbers also don't really make any real-world sense, except that they seem to be related to the referral progress. Anyone else? Is this a future "most-miles/kms-driven" contest?

View attachment 89874

It seems if you sell one Model S by referral you save 6 tons of CO2 a year.

My car is at the service center getting its annual and they installed the latest software update (even though it was already installed). I noticed that the iPhone app now sends a notification when a software update is COMPLETE now, not just when one is available. Did I miss this before, or is it new?
image.jpg

My car is at the service center getting its annual and they installed the latest software update (even though it was already installed). I noticed that the iPhone app now sends a notification when a software update is COMPLETE now, not just when one is available. Did I miss this before, or is it new?

Never seen that before. In fact, it seems hit-and-miss for me to even get the notification about the software update being available.

I'm having a problem with the app where I can't unlock the door from it. All of the other stuff works (including even remote start), but when I try to unlock the door it changes the unlocked symbol to unlocked for a split second and then goes back to locked. The handles never present. Is this a known problem?

FYI, this had to be fixed from engineering, and took about 5 hours of back and forth between my SC and PA.

Anyone else have connectivity issues with Android over 4G? Wifi is fine, but $g to the car "out in the wild" really sucks wrt connectivity. As a test I have brought my iPad along to test dside-by-side; On my iPad I connect immediately but Android take minutes if it even connects at all....am I alone on this?