Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pic of your Model 3.......RIGHT NOW! [model 3 pictures thread]

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
7D6BA886-D8E1-4567-AF23-05EAD9F8BC35.jpeg

NRG Stadium holds about 72,000 for football.
The Rose Bowl currently holds about 92,000 and 106,869 fr the 1973 Rose Bowl. It is the 11th largest stadium in the US

Still looks tiny regardless if it holds 1 million people. The stadiums today are huge!

The Astrodome held more people than NRG, and it too looks like a tiny stadium next to the NRG.

Last edited:
Wow, looks like a tiny little baby stadium compared to the monsters they are have been building these days.
Still looks tiny regardless if it holds 1 million people. The stadiums today are huge!

The Astrodome held more people than NRG, and it too looks like a tiny stadium next to the NRG.
The picture was shot with a wide-angle lens, making the car in the foreground look big and the stadium in the background appear a lot smaller than it is. The Rose Bowl is really quite large when you look at it in person.

Last edited:
Those are the most enormous wheelbands I've ever seen. I put the white reflective ones from EVannex on my white Model 3.

I used to have the EVannex rim protectors on my car.

First drive through my touchless car wash removed them from the drivers side rims - without my permission.

Now I have white alloygator rim protectors on my white P3D with white rims. My touchless car wash can't touch alloygators. Those things are beautifully secure.

The pic below was prior to me wrapping my rims in white.

fixed2.jpg

After the white wrap with alloygators on.

White OEM's.jpg

Hmmm....the flash really made these rims look whiter than the car. They really aren't in real life.

Last edited: