Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pictures of production Model 3s

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you like the Midnight Silver Metallic?! Black is nice but just too difficult to maintain and the metallic silver seems to blah. I’m leaning towards the MSM.
Black is by far the best color. And it's free. I don't get the disdain on this forum for black cars (and by people in general). Yeah they get dirty, but they still look good dirty. Blue is by far the worst color and seems to be the most popular. Baffling. I can only wonder what the hell is wrong with me.

Black is by far the best color. And it's free. I don't get the disdain on this forum for black cars (and by people in general). Yeah they get dirty, but they still look good dirty. Blue is by far the worst color and seems to be the most popular. Baffling. I can only wonder what the hell is wrong with me.

Black is not only hard to keep clean, but the most prone to swirl marks and highly-visible paint damage. I've had two black cars, I'll not make that mistake again unless I have a personal assistant whose duties include keeping the car clean.

Never seen anything like it on a vehicle - Polarized glass on a roof! This was last week at the Rocklin Showroom

Attachments

• IMG_7981_resize.jpg
    IMG_7981_resize.jpg
    404.5 KB · Views: 187
Reactions: JRP3 and tracksyde
Highly doubt windshield can be polarized. Wearing sunglasses and tilting your head in bad angle, the window would go black. The law suits would never end...
Well, the X windshield has the same appearance as the 3 when it is wet. I really don't think it is polarizing though that is causing that. I believe it is just the tinting or whatever UV coating that is applied.

Is this normal? Windshield after rain

Status
Not open for further replies.