Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PLAID Raised Emblem Model S Community Input

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi fellow Model S-ers.
I recently made this raised emblem and I was wondering what you guys think. Should letters be bigger and spaced further apart? Or does it look just fine. I had recently made one for a friend where the PLAID emblem was to the top right which looked fine. I want your guys opinions before I apply the stronger adhesive. What do you guys think?
Plaid 1.jpg
Plaid 3.jpg
Plaid 4.jpg

Oh my plaid came without the smooth plaid badge in the lower right corner. It was on backorder.
Once it arrived, I decided to put it in the center on the rear deck lid, where the “T“ is, and I love how it looks.
I may opt, since I have the newer tail lights, to get the new lettered bar that goes between both rear tail lights.

Reactions: aerodyne
Hi fellow Model S-ers.
I recently made this raised emblem and I was wondering what you guys think. Should letters be bigger and spaced further apart? Or does it look just fine. I had recently made one for a friend where the PLAID emblem was to the top right which looked fine. I want your guys opinions before I apply the stronger adhesive. What do you guys think? View attachment 939621View attachment 939622View attachment 939623
Since you're asking for opinions, - that's perhaps the ugliest thing I've seen on a Tesla. Sorry...