Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You're kidding, right? I think EVERY US politician has done this in one way or another. I have little faith in our "leaders" but Trump is fighting the swamp. I was not an early rider on the Trump Train, but I am a full-time passenger now! Even CNN has to admit the train is a roll'in

You're kidding, right? 'The Swamp' IS the intentional spreading of misinformation. How is doing the thing you claim he's stopping going to help???

Lying to coal workers that their jobs are coming back while literally mocking the re-training programs that are their only hope for the future so they'll vote for him is the 'swampiest' thing I can think of. If Trump wants to 'fight the swamp' it would be super-easy. Resigning would go A LONG way to accomplishing that.

• Love
Reactions: MitchMitch
We can disagree on what the swamp is, or deep state whatever. I considered the "Deep state" a figment of someone's imagination until I was fully informed on what our FBI/DOJ did. Inexcusable and despicable! No matter who is president, but many hate Trump so much a few laws broken is just cost of getting rid of him.

We have a politics thread for this.

I'm trying to figure out what causes wind cancer ;)

We can disagree on what the swamp is, or deep state whatever. I considered the "Deep state" a figment of someone's imagination until I was fully informed on what our FBI/DOJ did. Inexcusable and despicable! No matter who is president, but many hate Trump so much a few laws broken is just cost of getting rid of him.

You think that dishonesty ISN'T part of 'The Swamp'? ...... WOW.... well... no use arguing with a cult member....

No word on wind cancer? Just add it to the swamp of Trump lies? It's beginning to make The Everglades look like a kiddie pool.

WInd cancer. It's a dumb statement. What else ya want? I live in NY and Trump has been in the news for decades here. I never really liked the guy. He is brash NY on steroids. But I am surprised at how much smarter he is then I gave him credit for. Right now he is playing Dems like a fiddle. This week the Dems are defending Iranian terrorists. That's just this week :)

WInd cancer. It's a dumb statement. What else ya want? I live in NY and Trump has been in the news for decades here. I never really liked the guy. He is brash NY on steroids. But I am surprised at how much smarter he is then I gave him credit for. Right now he is playing Dems like a fiddle. This week the Dems are defending Iranian terrorists. That's just this week :)

Does Trump actually believe wind turbines cause cancer or was it a lie? Is he a compete moron or the biggest 'swamp monster'?

I'm asking what you think. Was it a lie or is he a moron. Or both.

I agree it was a 'dumb statement'; Did he idiotically believe what he was saying or was he intentionally spreading misinformation?

And... saying someone shouldn't be killed isn't exactly a show of support. Do you think Obama or Hillary should be killed? Hopefully that's a 'no'; Does that mean you support them?

I don't know. I am not the Trump all-knowing. What I do know is I love what he is doing for America, that's it! No more to it. I do not kneel to golden calf's

So.... you support him... but have no clue whether he's a complete moron or a pathological liar or both (clearly it's one of those three)? And people wonder why politicians are so swampy. I believe biologists call that 'natural selection'....

But.... which would you prefer. An honest moron or a pathological liar or both? It's clear he's one of those 3. Which do you hope he is?

Last edited:
UGhhhhh. Take one part of a sentence and twist it to your talking point. Are you a journalist? I stay very informed, I just don't feel a need to explain to some internet forum member. I can give a long,rambling defense but why bother? I don't care what you think. I have my beliefs and am very comfortable with them. Being a Tesla driver has nothing to do with it.

UGhhhhh. Take one part of a sentence and twist it to your talking point. Are you a journalist? I stay very informed, I just don't feel a need to explain to some internet forum member. I can give a long,rambling defense but why bother? I don't care what you think. I have my beliefs and am very comfortable with them. Being a Tesla driver has nothing to do with it.
You do not need to explain anything, it is obvious.

Reactions: nwdiver
Farmers care only about weight, not nutrition or health of the plant or livestock. You should see some of the videos of actual farms and how they treat the animals (chicken, cows, pigs)... if that gives you any indication. CO2 and fertilizer may help plants grow fast (building bulk) without nutrition.

Simple search yields...

Climate change surprise: High carbon dioxide levels can retard plant growth, study reveals : 12/02

Does Global Warming Make Food Less Nutritious?

Higher Carbon Dioxide Levels Prompt More Plant Growth, But Fewer Nutrients

We had 2500 head of dairy cows. We treated them better than Democrats treat poor people.

Status
Not open for further replies.