Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Politics - Quarantine Thread

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It goes back to the climate change deniers who thinks anyone that buys an EV is some 'liberal hippie' who believes in climate change which goes against what they heard from Fox News and the President. The same President who thinks windmills cause cancer.

Climate change deniers are buying the lion's share of Teslas? Thanks, I did know that. Seems odd, but you must know about it.

The same President who thinks windmills cause cancer.

Yea, the same president that will get re-elected by those of us who have a clue. Trump 2020!

Like I said previously, posting this stuff is just rude and not productive at all. Nobody gives a *sugar* about your political opinions and you aren't changing any minds here. Might as well talk about Teslas!

Another topic gone toxic.

Yea, the same president that will get re-elected by those of us who have a clue. Trump 2020!

Like I said previously, posting this stuff is just rude and not productive at all. Nobody gives a *sugar* about your political opinions and you aren't changing any minds here. Might as well talk about Teslas!

Rude? LOL! Trump said it and a lot of other embarrassingly dumb things since taking office. Fox News is his teleprompter. Can't face the facts? We'll see what happens in November. There's only so much the feds can do to pump up the stock market.

Trump said it and a lot of other embarrassingly dumb things since taking office

No doubt, but you're judging a guy on his public speaking skills and not his ability to lead nor his obvious accomplishments.

The last guy had great speaking skills and nearly run is into the ground (an opinion shared by half the country).

So you're not really changing any minds here with your personal opinions, let's talk about Teslas and you can take that *sugar* to somebody who cares.

Trump 2020!

I bet we have more in common than not .. that's typically what I find .. but you don't get there on social media or forums.

Ah..see now you lost me. I was on board until this. Unlike simply stating impersonal distaste for the president, comments like “those of us who have a clue” ARE divisive, toxic and undermine every point you’ve been trying to make here.

Ah..see now you lost me. I was on board until this. Unlike simply stating impersonal distaste for the president, comments like “those of us who have a clue” ARE divisive, toxic and undermine every point you’ve been trying to make here.

Only as a equally rude response to the poster. You don't get to pull out soap boxes without hearing from those who oppose. Good luck with that.

No doubt, but you're judging a guy on his public speaking skills and not his ability to lead nor his obvious accomplishments.

The last guy had great speaking skills and nearly run is into the ground (an opinion shared by half the country).

So you're not really changing any minds here with your personal opinions, let's talk about Teslas and you can take that *sugar* to somebody who cares.

Trump 2020!

His biggest accomplishment was to divide this country and use every wedge issue available to get in power. Now that's done, the other 'accomplishments' involved enriching himself and his cronies. And all the while, the spineless cowards in the Senate all see him as their meal ticket so they bow to his every wish.

Unfortunately for him, the 'strong economy' sail that was supposed propel him to victory just vanished and now he's left scrambling. I see some negative interest rates coming.

My last politically charged post.

Yea, you're right, I agree, and know better.

It's frustrating to me because in person these kinds of exchanges usually end up with a lot of constructive discussion. Online, it's just loud noise.
This is one of those "your mileage may vary" things; I've never seen any productive discussions on these matters, whether in person or online.

Regardless, it's not a topic relevant to this forum. It's divisive and offensive, and does nothing to further our common goals here. So let's stick to the topic of Tesla cars and leave the political flame wars for online cesspools like Twitter and Reddit. Please.

Trump 2020!

LOL...how the in the world did Obama nearly run the country into the ground? I've put up with some of your other posts...but I mean...please do explain.

Trump is more than a terrible public speaker...that's being generous. The guy is still calling the pandemic a hoax, and requiring loyalty for aid, he constantly insults people like a middle school bully. His entire presidency has been an objective disaster.

I cannot believe there are people out there willing to publicly support him...he's the kind of guy you support while wearing sheets you've cut holes into...

Last edited:

Trump 2020!

I worked in one of his buildings in NY and had the unfortunate experience of being in a room with him hearing private conversations. If you think he has leadership skills then I have to believe you are being sarcastic. I was an executive at the company leasing his building and I can tell you he is the most incompetent person I have ever encountered. In fact in 1997 I remember sitting next to him and hearing his nonsense and BS and I literally said to myself "if this guy ever ran for president we would be screwed". I kid you not it's a true story. He is a brainless fool that can do one thing well and I can assure you it's not leading in any way. If the last president "nearly ran us into the ground" then I'll take that please and you just gave a political speech after criticizing that.

I did not buy an EV for political reasons and I have owned EVs for more than 20 year because of many reasons.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.