Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

[POLL] CA Current owners ONLY. Have you received your config invite yet?

As a current Tesla owner, Have you received your configuration email yet?

• Yes

Votes: 198 65.3%
  • No

Votes: 105 34.7%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Never got an email (checked my spam folder), but was able to configure and order today! I usually check several times a day. This morning and late morning, not able to configure. Just checked around 6:30 pm PST and was able to configure!

Current Model X owner, reserved in store 3/31 early evening, live in SoCal.

still no email btw - have my order confirmation email, though ;)
Same here - I still don't have the email!!

Reactions: solo
Got my invite this afternoon - changed my poll response. Model S owner, live in SoCal, reserved online about 7:45p 3/31/16. Four weeks delivery - I am going to try to get a 2018 VIN, will wait two or three weeks more if necessary....

Vistan

Where do you guys see the ability to configure on the website?

I'm an owner-line waiter in SoCal and I still haven't received an invite. It's been a little disappointing to see online reservation holders being able to move forward (what did I spend three hours waiting in line for?). I don't see a link to configure on the site.

I'm an owner-line waiter in SoCal and I still haven't received an invite. It's been a little disappointing to see online reservation holders being able to move forward (what did I spend three hours waiting in line for?). I don't see a link to configure on the site.

I was as early as you could get in line 10:01AM, seventh in line, current CA owner, I got my invite around 10-14 days after others. I had to call customer service to inquire, then got the email a few days later. Coincidence or not, I don’t know. Good luck!

This is what I'm talkin about, right here:

Model%203%20over%2050cent_zpsrbmjczy9.jpg

Under my Account page on an iPhone, if I click the black “Manage” button it says “Your Model 3 is ready to be designed” and there is a red “Start Designing” button. Good luck!

We received our email yesterday around 2:30PM. This was curious timing. About an hour earlier I went to my Tesla on the website and checked the box for the early configurations for about the sixth time since this was available to us. After I checked our preference, the page showed a different wording--like "Your preference is saved." We have never seen this indicator before. I still received the same "November - January" status.

Coincidence? Or perhaps Tesla has a number of vehicles that have been manufactured awaiting sale and delivery arrangements, and they released a number of invitations as a Christmas present.

By the way, we received two emails about 5 minutes apart, yet we only ordered one vehicle.

We reserved online before the reveal, and we own a Model S, and we live about 150 miles from Fremont.