Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Poll: current safety score

What is your current safety score?

• 100 - 95

Votes: 253 82.1%
  • 94 - 90

Votes: 32 10.4%
  • 89 - 80

Votes: 18 5.8%
  • 79 - 50

Votes: 2 0.6%
  • 50 or less

Votes: 3 1.0%

• Total voters
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't think this is correct. On the 17 th Musk stated that the test would only last seven days. On the 27 th he stated an apology for implying that FSD 10.2 would be available at the end of the test period when it would not be available until the 8 th. He only changed the release time for the 10.2 update not the length of the test period. Am I mistaken?
Yes

Reactions: AlanSubie4Life
I don't think this is correct. On the 17 th Musk stated that the test would only last seven days. On the 27 th he stated an apology for implying that FSD 10.2 would be available at the end of the test period when it would not be available until the 8 th. He only changed the release time for the 10.2 update not the length of the test period. Am I mistaken?
Yup.

Far as I'm concerned, it was always this way - just after he said "oopsie, a week from Friday", we all kinda got the impression that meant the Button candidates and everything were pushed to "2 Weeks" as always. But I still see some stragglers popping out of the woodwork wonder why it was "delayed" since Friday last week 😂

Yup.

Far as I'm concerned, it was always this way - just after he said "oopsie, a week from Friday", we all kinda got the impression that meant the Button candidates and everything were pushed to "2 Weeks" as always. But I still see some stragglers popping out of the woodwork wonder why it was "delayed" since Friday last week 😂
@old pilot The correct answer is that Elon has never addressed this. He did specifically tweet that the rollout wash pushed back a week, but he has not clarified whether or not the evaluation period has changed from the original seven days. His tweets in fact seem to imply that the seven day look back remains, as he tweeted earlier that once you pushed the "button" you had to wait until you showed seven good days. That said, no one really knows. I myself think evaluation will go from when you pushed the button until you're finally accepted. If that's the case, the evaluation could be as long as 30 days. But again, that's just my opinion/wild ass guess.

X-Post - Your future participation is requested here!

Reactions: nvx1977 and Nakk
It's really not tailored for Houston. With about 700 miles now I have 98 overall but I have to put on autopilot most of the time and just let it brake hard for me or I get penalized. Trying to turn at low speeds has Houston drivers on ass entire time - it's not 'natural' here, and 'following too close' seems really inconsistent from what autopilot does vs distance you drive manually and get penalized for (ie. Drop out of autopilot following distance and instantly get dinged for following to close).

I stopped really trying as hard and I keep getting pretty good scores. Mostly through AP use, like you said. I'm up to 98 and probably have line of sight to 99 but 100 will never happen. There's three of us Houstonians at 98 now based on posts I've seen. I guess that's probably 99.999 percentile for H-Town 😁

Whats over? You have to keep going to October 8th now. It's 14 days now according to Elon. Gotta love driving like a grandma and running lights so you don't get dinged. This "safety score" is anything but safe.
Well that's good. My Safety Score improved 2 points over those days when I didn't know it was being measured.

This morning, I got a 68.3 average Forward Collision Warnings score on a 7-mile trip on a rural highway WITH NOT A SINGLE OTHER CAR ON THE ROAD. Crap, crap, crap.

• Funny
Well that's good. My Safety Score improved 2 points over those days when I didn't know it was being measured.

This morning, I got a 68.3 average Forward Collision Warnings score on a 7-mile trip on a rural highway WITH NOT A SINGLE OTHER CAR ON THE ROAD. Crap, crap, crap.
Set FCW to Early if you have not already, so at least you know what sets it off.

Was at 99 and got to 100 Saturday night. Hope this is "in time" and also a BIGGER hope is I can keep it at 100 if the selection is yet to be made.

IMG_9325.jpeg