Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hamilton SC

nusyjusa.jpg

Unless that's just the sun hitting the hood weird, it appears we have yet another person with the Frunk "crease?" So disappointing for us!
Frunk Dent (Frustrating...)

Apologize if that's not the same dent...looks very similar from that angle. After getting it myself (and starting that thread) I'm amazed at how many people have the same thing.

Dagnabit!!! It is a dent that went unnoticed by me! Now what??? Have you had any luck in getting Tesla to respond to your complaint beyond telling you to go get it fixed yourself? I have the same issue as I saw on your thread with it being covered by XPEL and likely having to pay to reapply that part of it somehow.

Dagnabit!!! It is a dent that went unnoticed by me! Now what??? Have you had any luck in getting Tesla to respond to your complaint beyond telling you to go get it fixed yourself? I have the same issue as I saw on your thread with it being covered by XPEL and likely having to pay to reapply that part of it somehow.

Oh man...I apologize for pointing it out! If you're like me now you won't be able to NOT see it!

I just updated the other thread with my response from Tesla...nothing. I'm going to try and have the repair done next week. Will update that thread with the results. I don't have XPEL but the dent guy indicated the repair can be done with XPEL without having to reapply. I didn't press for more info since it didn't impact me.

Oh man...I apologize for pointing it out! If you're like me now you won't be able to NOT see it!

I just updated the other thread with my response from Tesla...nothing. I'm going to try and have the repair done next week. Will update that thread with the results. I don't have XPEL but the dent guy indicated the repair can be done with XPEL without having to reapply. I didn't press for more info since it didn't impact me.

Just arranged service for some other things and will have Teslas dent guy look at it. They said they do it from underneath which doesn't affect PPF. Of course they said you should close frunk by pressing on corners which I do anyway.

Cheyenne today. Several MS owners from the Rockies went to the Mt Rushmore area this weekend. I was not able to join them due to other commitments, but had a few hours this afternoon and decided to see if I could catch some of the late departure folks in Cheyenne. I missed them, but came on a very interesting set of VERY Large ICE vehicles surrounding the Supercharger. The mall was having an RV show this weekend. :eek:

You can't see the RV's on the other side, but I had to do a 5-point turn to get into the Stall. Of the 4 Stalls, the one on the left required a long step over the moat from lack of drainage, and the one on the right was extremely difficult to get into because of the RV next to it, probably an 11 point turn in and out... That left 2 Stalls easy to get to. At least those two Stalls were on different Cabinets.

Cheyenne-RV-Pano-small.jpeg

Stopping off at Detroit Lake, headed to Central Oregon.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Portland to Redmond Oregon, stopping off at Detroit.

All was well today, until I'm 3/4 through the 160 mile trip that I realized I left my UMC at home. Doh!
Fortunately I picked up 95 miles here at the Detroit SC, that I could make it back to this station by hyper-miling (and then back to Portland). Also have my 1722 adapter with me, so instead I'll head into the Redmond Fred Meyer and tap into the AV system there for a couple of hours - to take the edge off coming back to Detroit.

Just about had a heart attack when it dawned me, that I was running naked into the middle of Oregon.
Never realized what a safety net the UMC is. Do not leave home without it!

I'll let you know tomorrow, how the journey home goes.