Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post A Picture Of Your Car Charging

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Road Trip!

Pittsburgh-Philadelphia-Trenton-DC-Pittsburgh.

HAGERSTOWN, MD:
friday 6-20-2014 1-23-06 PM.JPG

NEWARK, DE:
friday 6-20-2014 4-25-21 PM.JPG

Washington DC (9th and D):
monday 6-23-2014 11-01-06 AM.JPG

Bethesda, MD:
sunday 6-22-2014 8-05-20 PM.JPG

Back@ HAGERSTOWN, MD:
wednesday 6-25-2014 6-08-28 PM.JPG

Somerset, PA:
thursday 6-26-2014 4-06-53 PM.JPG

Made it to the "Texas Supercharger Island" from the barren Louisiana Supercharger void. After one year of Model S ownership today was my first experience at a Supercharger. All I can say is "wow". Now I'm spoiled and dread having the leave the island...

Columbus, TX supercharger today:
IMG_20140701_123741.jpg
Screenshot_2014-07-01-12-35-22.png

yhurynem.jpg

In May we booked a weekend at the Nonantum Resort in Kennebunk Port, Maine. About a month ago I learned that coincidentally Tesla was having a test drive event at the same hotel! Been furiously trying on multiple fronts to see what their charging situation will be and If I could borrow some juice.

Pulled in around 9pm last night no parking spots a loud wedding reception going on. Parking lot literally overflowing. Pulled up on the grass temporarily so I could check in.

Came back and my wife noticed the chargers adjacent to my spot which Tesla had apparently just installed the day before!
(white post in the picture - the tree is blocking the other post)

Repositioned my car completely on the grass and viola! Will add to PlugShare when I find out what current they provide.

One thing that is slower than watching paint dry is watching your car charge on a public level 2. Well actually a Nissan level 2. Nissan has helped me out on a number of occasions. I really appreciate them making their chargers available 24/7 in so many places.

P7300233.JPG

PS my wife suggested I add how lucky I am to have such a patient wife willing to hang out in the parking lot for an hour. That is after the more than an hour to eat.

Last edited:
One thing that is slower than watching paint dry is watching your car charge on a public level 2. Well actually a Nissan level 2. Nissan has helped me out on a number of occasions. I really appreciate them making their chargers available 24/7 in so many places.

PS my wife suggested I add how lucky I am to have such a patient wife willing to hang out in the parking lot for an hour. That is after the more than an hour to eat.

Pardon the question if its out of line or something, but how did you end up low on charge and using a Nissan dealership? Did you plan on using it or were weather conditions such that you used more charge than you expected to when you started out? I'm curious because I've not done any travelling in my car yet. I don't think I'll try any trips unless there are superchargers on the route.

Pardon the question if its out of line or something, but how did you end up low on charge and using a Nissan dealership? Did you plan on using it or were weather conditions such that you used more charge than you expected to when you started out? I'm curious because I've not done any travelling in my car yet. I don't think I'll try any trips unless there are superchargers on the route.

My of my road trips have superchargers in between and L2 chargers at the endpoints...

@dhrivnak's car is a Roadster so, he has to rely on public L2 charging stations - for any trip that doesn't end up back at his home within the car's range - and that includes Nissan dealerships in a way,