Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post a picture of your facelifted Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I understand that! I have had 4 surgeons basically give me a 50-50 shot with back surgery so I have not done it. One of the reasons I love my current ride--Yukon XL because the seats are so comfortable. IDK why other car makers cannot figure out how to have seperate seat heaters. By this I mean the back heater and bottom :) heater. I even use it in the summer because it heats up my lower back w/o having to turn on the bottom heater. My wife's 3 Lexus" -nope. Jeep- nope. Ford- nope. Toyota-nope. BMW- nope. u get the pt. :)
Tesla is the same unfortunately. That is one thing I would change with "the best car ever made" .......how did I get to seat heaters:)
I may Opticoat mine. Due to my back I don't like waxing anymore

Reactions: Tazman
This was taken when collecting last week....more photos after I do the Opti-coat this coming weekend. Previous S was also grey (newer grey is darker, with a more obvious flake content - love it), but with 19's....my only regret, so I'm happy to have the 21's, maybe less so when I burn through a set of tires in a year, but we'll see :)

View attachment 183200

Daylight pics? Hoping to order mine in the next couple days.

Finally took some pics of my Midnight Silver after paint correction, Xpel Ultimate, and CQuartz Finest done by OC Detail in Walnut Creek (moving soon to Fremont).
DSC_5431.JPG DSC_5448.JPG DSC_5439.JPG DSC_5428.JPG

Do you mind posting more photos of your car? Severe lack of silver photos on TMC.
Here is Lightning, my S90D, at the Seabrook NH supercharger on its first road trip back in June. You are correct: metallic silver is not a common color on Teslas, in part because Tesla discontinued the color for about 18 months. It's only been back in the design center for about the last 9 months.

IMG_6426.jpg

Here is Lightning, my S90D, at the Seabrook NH supercharger on its first road trip back in June. You are correct: metallic silver is not a common color on Teslas, in part because Tesla discontinued the color for about 18 months. It's only been back in the design center for about the last 9 months.

View attachment 185423

Nice- My order for a metallic silver S90D confirmed July 3rd. I went to the Dedham MA store but they didn't have any silver Model S's on the lot. There was one Model X in metallic silver but every other car in inventory was either red, white, black, or midnight silver.

Nice- My order for a metallic silver S90D confirmed July 3rd. I went to the Dedham MA store but they didn't have any silver Model S's on the lot. There was one Model X in metallic silver but every other car in inventory was either red, white, black, or midnight silver.

Same here. My local Tesla store hasn't gotten any silvers in stock for as long as I can remember and have been checking. Silver to me seems like a more "sophisticated" color than white (our other choice) as it shows the lines much better and takes on different hues depending on ambient lighting.

View attachment 185423

Thanks for posting the photo of your silver MS. I will be receiving my silver MS 60 in a few weeks and I needed some visual validation of my color choice! Silver is not a popular MS color anymore. One thread on this forum shows silver as the least selected color. It looks fantastic.