Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your 100% on Model X 60D

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Already read it. And it's not what I'm asking. I just want a thread to keep track of our 100% overtime. That one is asking if 60D is enough. I want to track our degradation.

https://www.teslacentral.com/worrie...radation-its-23-miles-every-100000-driven?amp

23 miles for every 100,000 miles driven.

I believe that study used original 60 packs. Since the X60 is software limited 75 packs, you would need to drive 160,000 miles to start noticing degradation on your car.

With that said, your BMS will fluctuate. There will be days you see 200, 195, 202 even. I've seen as high as 4mph over the maximum - even after my battery "degraded" down 3miles consistently over a couple of months.

The Battery Range in a Tesla is an estimation. That means that it can fluctuate a lot, depending on many variables. The estimation algorithm can get progressively off, and at times a deep cycle can help bring it back to the normal range being reported earlier.

The important thing to note is that this is an estimation and the actual mileage will continue to be consistent, irrespective of what's being estimated.

Hopefully, over time, the algorithm will improve and become closer to reality.