Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your day one Model Y and Model 3 UK pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just got home via the cribbs causeway supercharger. Managed to squeeze it alongside my old (and soon to be gone) car on the drive. so much more tech than I'm used to.
Need to get used to letting off the accelerator slower!
Foot to the floor was frankly terrifying on the M4.
They left some jaffa cakes in the car for me....
Could hear a small rattle from passenger door. Need to check that out. Might have just been something in the door bin.
Boot seems pretty nice sized and cabin and rear seats seems spacious compared to my A4 estate.

To be honest, if you have not been to bristol aerospace it's cool but I had been before.
Tesla didn't actually do anything exciting other than introducing some people and make us wait about a bit with a pastry and a coffee.
Quite a few people were in a hurry and once you had signed in you could just go outside and take the car.

Because our cars were all 30-50% they said if you supercharge in the first 24 hours you can claim back.
I topped up at cribbs. £14 to get to 82%. loads of spaces and 4 or 5 of the Model Y from the pickup were there chatting.

To be honest the weather really dampened it. If it had been dry I'd have wandered about and chatted to Tesla and other owners. but it was completely pissing it down and so you had to be IN the car with the door shut.

On the plus side. It looks amazing and I am very happy!
I'd be upset if Tesla doesn't install Jaffa Cakes in my car on Satuday!

Just got home via the cribbs causeway supercharger. Managed to squeeze it alongside my old (and soon to be gone) car on the drive. so much more tech than I'm used to.
Could hear a small rattle from passenger door. Need to check that out. Might have just been something in the door bin.
Boot seems pretty nice sized and cabin and rear seats seems spacious compared to my A4 estate.

To be honest, if you have not been to bristol aerospace it's cool but I had been before.
Tesla didn't actually do anything exciting other than introducing some people and make us wait about a bit with a pastry and a coffee.
Quite a few people were in a hurry and once you had signed in you could just go outside and take the car.

Because our cars were all 30-50% they said if you supercharge in the first 24 hours you can claim back.
I topped up at cribbs. £14 to get to 82%. loads of spaces and 4 or 5 of the Model Y from the pickup were there chatting.

To be honest the weather really dampened it. If it had been dry I'd have wandered about and chatted to Tesla and other owners. but it was completely pissing it down and so you had to be IN the car with the door shut.

Nice to see! I'm guessing based on your description of the weather that everyone will be going over paint, fit and finish etc. in more detail when they can get a look at it out of the rain.

Nice to see! I'm guessing based on your description of the weather that everyone will be going over paint, fit and finish etc. in more detail when they can get a look at it out of the rain.
Yes. Someone asked about that and the guy said let us know as soon as possible but it will be case by case.
A guy at the supercharger could some light marks on his paint. But if I wasn't looking I wouldn't have seen it.
You definitely could not see anything on site.

So that is about 30 quids to get 300 miles ? Seems less than what I originally calculated. Or am I missing a point here?

Picture please!
PXL_20220215_140647743.jpg