Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Post your day one Model Y and Model 3 UK pictures

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hmmm so that’s more than the old 315miles but not quite 351miles. I don’t know how tesla calibration works to be honest and I’m guessing you might have done some acceleration tests 😁?
Forget you ever saw the number 351. It's fantasy.

Interesting though... if you know the average Wh/mile with that figure of 322 should be able to estimate the useable battery pack size.

Yeah I am sure it's fine. But there were a few concerned faces. Mine didn't do it.

Very commonly reported and naturally everyone panics at first sight. It seems it's some kind of acceptable behaviour from the heat pump/surrounding kit.

The problem with this IMO is the boy who cried wolf and I sit in my car while it goes on fire thinking it's the radiators :D I guess the smoke would be dark in colour and hold odor.

Very commonly reported and naturally everyone panics at first sight. It seems it's some kind of acceptable behaviour from the heat pump/surrounding kit.

The problem with this IMO is the boy who cried wolf and I sit in my car while it goes on fire thinking it's the radiators :D I guess the smoke would be dark in colour and hold odor.
the flames might be a giveaway too

• Informative
Reactions: VX Foxy and s7gpt
any pics of the jaffa cakes?
PXL_20220215_122524610.jpg