Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

post your Steering / Creep / Regen

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Comfort steering (Initially Sport, but find Comfort more comfortable. Imagine that.)
No Creep
Standard Regen (my goal is to never have to replace pads.)

Comfort steering (Initially Sport, but find Comfort more comfortable. Imagine that. I also feel I have better control in Comfort.)
No Creep
Standard Regen (I enjoy using my brakes. I've paid for the maintenance, so I might as well. :smile: )

Sport steering (though standard is nicer, ie not as sensitive, on highway runs)
No creep
Standard regen

Same here.

Sport - sometimes switch to standard on long highway runs to reduce sensitivity.
No creep - love the ability to maneuver the car with the gas rather than the brake in tight quarters.
Standard regen - I'm a big fan of regen and use the brakes as little as possible, though when needed they stop the car very well.

Standard steering (haven't done much testing with other settings)

Creep On (to avoid need to press accelerator when parking in garage or stopped on a slight hill, at least until hill-hold function is released)

Standard regen (results in less braking and longer battery range)

Standard steering -occasionally Sport for aggressive driving, but prefer Standard for day-to-day
Creep off - I always drove manual transmission cars before the S
Standard regen - it's surprisingly easy to get used to "one pedal driving"

Standard or sport - still deciding.
Creep off, but creep on can be nice while doing precise stuff, like pulling into the garage or parking on a hill, where you want to feather your speed with one foot on the brake instead of alternating back and forth. I'd be happier with hill hold. Also would be happier if I could switch creep without going into Park.
Standard regen. I'm still letting off the pedal too much after accelerating up to speed, though - I must like like a tool zooming up to speed and then (apparently) slamming on the brakes).