Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

PowerWall and "The Missing Piece..." Event

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Not sure why so many people think it is going to be cool to go to an event that shows off a "new" large battery for home use. Most of you people are already driving around on top of said technology. I do not think Tesla will be able to have enough lasers and loud techno music to make this boring launch interesting.

I might agree with you if it was only a "new" large battery for home use but what is more interesting in my opinion is the large scale utility battery that is supposed to be included in the event.

I guessing it's a watch.

Obviously. They hinted at that on 4/1. Also its the missing "piece". Timepiece clearly.

I like where this is going. :)

- - - Updated - - -

Comin also and like Bonnie, a bit of an outlier, wouldn't one of these for much. Question is can I get em to let me be the first guy in my state with one of these puppies!

Bring on the frickn lasers... and the cocktails

Boom!

Will be glad to see you both again.

The quality of the wind at house-height is typically poor; interaction with trees, etc. breaks up the laminar flow that wind turbines like. Productive turbines are typically placed atop tall masts, which isn't good company to residential properties. And there are complaints about noise, visuals, etc. Rooftop solar is much more benign.