Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pre-September Order Waiting Room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Are there still lots of people who have ordered before September waiting for their cars? I ordered originally on the 9th of August and was at that time was told it was likely to be a September delivery. It has since been pushed out to October and then November and now they are talking about December or January - still no VIN.

I have had mixed reactions from the delivery phone line people. One person said it was a "Unicorn" spec. and another said it was not that uncommon.

My order; Model 3, LR AWD, Blue, White Interior, 18 Aeros, Tow-Hitch, FSD.

I am intrigued to get an idea of how many other people are in the same boat.

12th July order for a P+ white/white and still buying diesel every week.

I did have a vin for a couple of days at the end of September but it soon disappeared. Tesla's best effort was to offer me a car in Dartford but wasn't up for a 5hour drive home so turned them down and haven't heard from them since.

Maybe that will help Tesla decide to make our spec with another order :) I am away at Christmas and am getting to a point where I would prefer to get it in 2020 so I do not have to leave it on my street for the duration of my holiday. Praying that I do not get a delivery date during my time abroad and then have to wait another couple of months after not being able to pick it up :(