Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Premium Connectivity Package and Order Date

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Damn i did not know about this. That is major news.

I was planning to buy a $70k loaded AWD version and keep it for 4 years. Does that mean that I will now need to spend $70,400?

If so that is totally unacceptable. I understand Elon is a billionaire who owns 7 houses in Belair but some of us have to make it on 400k a year and it’s not easy.
The first year would be free. :rolleyes:

Reactions: MP3Mike

I was planning to buy a $70k loaded AWD version and keep it for 4 years. Does that mean that I will now need to spend $70,400?

If so that is totally unacceptable. I understand Elon is a billionaire who owns 7 houses in Belair but some of us have to make it on 400k a year and it’s not easy.

Wrong. You will only pay $70,300 (first year is free). Hope that helps justify the purchase.

Reactions: MorrisonHiker

This is a masterfully sarcastic post with just the right level of subtlety requiring a double take for me. Well done!

Reactions: xav-