Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Prepaid service plans and extended warranty in Australia

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
In mid March I asked about servicing before picking up my car. The response was "We’re still working out the details of how servicing is going to be best for our customers. We’re working with the US to iron out the details. As the Model S only requires its first service at 20,000km, we should have the details organised by then. By then we’ll also have our full service centre all up and running at St. Leonards by then!
I was introduced to a member of the servicing team when I picked up my car from St Leonards. The car's been great for the first 1200km and I haven't asked again about servicing. I guess Tesla will tell us if there's any news. Otherwise I'll ask again as I approach 20,000km.

In mid March I asked about servicing before picking up my car. The response was "We’re still working out the details of how servicing is going to be best for our customers. We’re working with the US to iron out the details. As the Model S only requires its first service at 20,000km, we should have the details organised by then. By then we’ll also have our full service centre all up and running at St. Leonards by then!
I was introduced to a member of the servicing team when I picked up my car from St Leonards. The car's been great for the first 1200km and I haven't asked again about servicing. I guess Tesla will tell us if there's any news. Otherwise I'll ask again as I approach 20,000km.

20k is going to come sooner than they think, looking at you: danielp, heosat and keiron :D