Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Pricing Revealed

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Poking around the site code, found some stuff:

Seems that first editions, rather than called founder's editions, will be called "Foundation Series". It will be fully optioned, with exclusive badges and premium accessories. I believe from what I have found, the premium accessories are as follows:
  • 3d All-weather floor mats
  • Smuggler's Bay Dividers (Any idea what this is?)
  • Sunshade
  • Bed D-Rings
  • L-Track Hooks with tie-downs
  • Bottle Opener

There is also a reference to a Reentry Edition, which appears to be the same as the Foundation series: "Reentry Edition configurations are fully maxed out with every available option and accessory included. Est. delivery in Dec, 2023."

Other things I believe I have found:

Powershare installation will be an option upon configuring your Cybertruck. Pricing is uncertain from what I found, but you can either pre-purchase the installation (assuming equipment as well) and it will cover the first $4000 of your installation costs.

We know that Power Share requires the Universal Wall Connector, but there was also a line about a "Tesla Powershare Mobile Connector". I do not know what that might be, maybe an edition of the mobile connector that has power out as well?

There are two interior options:
Tactical Grey Decor
White Decor

Tow Hitch may come standard, not sure, but is defined by the following:
"High strength, Class II steel tow bar capable of towing up to 3,500 lbs"

There are two steering wheel options,
Squirkle (PUR)
Squirkle (PUR+Suede)

For those curious:
Squirkle
Definition: “A square with rounded corners.” (Merriam-Webster)
Found some photos of the “Foundation Series Badging” and special design.
IMG_2540.jpeg

IMG_2541.jpeg

As you should. ...but also remember you get what you pay for. Remember that when you're only charging at 150kw in the Ford, when your battery overheats and software bricks your car like Rivian.... or when you can't get service for your vehicle because the company went under due to selling a vehicle that loses $30,000 per vehicle. Nikola Badger and Lordstown trucks promised an even better value. Look how cheap they were! Get 'em while you can!
You're right, I prefer my premium EVs to be almost undrivable in storms due to missing windshield wiper rain sensors, low-res cameras that cause my high beams to behave erratically and blind oncoming traffic, phantom brake checking trucks behind me on the freeway. Then when it's all going so well double down on vision by removing parking sensors (wouldn't want the fsd I paid for to work at all) and stalks so I can't signal a turn while I'm turning or quickly reverse in a jam. Not to mention the auto-opening doors (I'd rather fight the door motor every time I open it)... And if I may want help with any of this, the company should be almost impossible to reach after they initially take my money 😉

Luckily we'll (possibly) soon have many more options!

For all you doomers complaining about the price, remember that Ford is losing $36,000 of every Lightning it sells and Rivian loses $33,000 on every vehicle it sells. When you talk about the Cybertruck not being competitive at that price, factor that in. The CT may be a slightly more expensive, but they still make a profit and Tesla chooses not to lose $30,000 on each of the 2 million vehicles they have reserved. ...and I don't blame them.
He told us we would get 500+ range at 69,990.

he delivered 320 miles of range at 99,990

even if we allow an increase in price he totally blew it on the range.

100% fail

As you should. ...but also remember you get what you pay for. Remember that when you're only charging at 150kw in the Ford, when your battery overheats and software bricks your car like Rivian.... or when you can't get service for your vehicle because the company went under due to selling a vehicle that loses $30,000 per vehicle. Nikola Badger and Lordstown trucks promised an even better value. Look how cheap they were! Get 'em while you can!
Great points.
it’s simply time to admit, EV trucks are not a thing Yet.

He told us we would get 500+ range at 69,990.

he delivered 320 miles of range at 99,990

even if we allow an increase in price he totally blew it on the range.

100% fail

Spoiler: the yields on the 4680s just aren't there. This is what happens when you announce specs that are based on a part you haven't yet developed.

Spoiler: the yields on the 4680s just aren't there. This is what happens when you announce specs that are based on a part you haven't yet developed.
100% true.
‘battery day was a disaster.

the fricken size of the battery can doesn’t matter. It’s what is inside That matters. The chemistry

the truth is… Tesla battery’s are no better than anyone else’s battery’s.

the next billionaire will be the guy who finally solves the problems and we get fast charging battery’s that can go 1,000 miles.

then all the charging and grid problems will be better

I'm not sure why these are 'mistakes' but perhaps they are caused by others that happened because Elon is too focused on his other businesses.... That could be true as well, for all we know.
Those decisions and the cybertruck itself are from Elon himself. The man is a moron straight up. He just didn't have as many yes-men in the beginning.

EST. $60,990​

REAR-WHEEL DRIVE​

1. AVAILABLE IN 2025
  2. 250 MI. RANGE (EST.)
  3. 6.5 SEC. 0-60 MPH

EST. $79,990​

ALL-WHEEL DRIVE​

1. DELIVERY IN 2024
  2. 340 MI. RANGE (EST.)
  3. 4.1 SEC. 0-60 MPH
  4. 112 MPH TOP SPEED
  5. 600 HORSEPOWER
  6. 7,435 LB-FT TORQUE
  7. 11,000 LBS. TOWING CAPACITY

EST. $99,990​

CYBERBEAST​

1. DELIVERY IN 2024
  2. 320 MI. RANGE (EST.)
  3. 2.6 SEC. 0-60 MPH†
  4. 130 MPH TOP SPEED
  5. 845 HORSEPOWER
  6. 10,296 LB-FT TORQUE
  7. 11,000 LBS. TOWING CAPACITY
†With rollout subtracted.

View attachment 995114

Fine print revealed! Investor sentiment revealed...

Screenshot 2023-11-30 at 1.08.48 PM.png

Screenshot 2023-12-01 at 7.35.20 AM.png